on 26 December 2011
This was bought on the understanding that the 1080p 3D capability would give picture quality superior to my Fuji W3 which is only 720p. Review information was scarce since it is a new model. There were a couple of YouTube clips to view and on the small screen of a computer it seemed promising. However on Christmas Day my first results lacked sharpness and there was a colour balance difference between the left and right images. I did a fuller test in better light conditions alongside my Fuji W3 to view the differences and the Aiptek iH3 failed badly. It looked poorly focused, lacked definition and contrast. Also every time I used the stop/start/pause buttons it recorded an audible beep/click on the soundtrack. The lenses are fixed focus according to the manual and the only zoom functions are digital. These pixilate beyond about half range. I tried 2D 1080p and that was much more acceptable but of no benefit to me since I want good 3D results.
Shortly after writing the above I found that I could view the MP4 3D files from the SD card directly into my Sony PS3 USB ports and from there to my Optoma 3D-XL/DLP projector setup. There was a marked improvement in the quality on the screen. It showed finer detail than my Fuji W3 shots and looked much more HD quality than before although less than a 2D HD result. I conclude that the problem lay with connecting to my system using the supplied mini HDMI cable directly from the camcorder.
The slot for extenal SD cards and the plug in NP-40 battery I liked, although the latter was indicating loss of charge sooner than I expected. The viewing screen is adequate but poorer than the Fuji W3 one. The pause button when recording is useful. Using it produces one long scene file that avoids the need to stitch scene files together in an editor.
However, I am returning it to Amazon for a refund. I think that the handling noise on every quiet scene will bug me. Also the fixed focus lenses in low light let it down. I may try a Sony Bloggie 3D instead.
on 29 June 2014
Not autofocus, The image not are defined, small resolution real... Not recomendable
on 28 January 2015
exactly as described...good buy
on 7 December 2013
have not gotten the chance 2 use it yet. will review @ a later date. The camcorder looks as it was advertised.

See one answered question