4.3 out of 5 stars1,048
Colour Name: Red/BlackChange

VINE VOICEon 12 January 2011
I didn't really expect too much when I ordered these headphones for my daughter (mainly to use with her portable DVD player), but I've been pleasantly surprised. They fit my 3 year olds head perfectly and somehow even fit my head! It's really easy to adjust the size (even for little ones) and they are very padded around the ears, and therefore comfortable to wear. They block outside noise well and the sound quality seems very good. They plug into all earphone/headphone sockets without any fuss and to top it all - they look absolutely adorable! I wasn't too sure if my daughter would like the idea of wearing headphones but I can't seem to remove them from her head nowadays! Priced at less than £10.00, these headphones are a total bargain and I highly recommend them.
0Comment103 of 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2012
Bought this for my 2 1/2 year old, used it at a wedding. Downloaded toystory 2 on the iPad and kept him quiet for the service and speeches. Works a treat. Very recommended.
0Comment42 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
GOOD VALUE
==========
The headphones are a great value.
Smart, good sound and comfortable.
[August 2015-they are £7.99) Given their price THEY ARE AMAZING.

SOUND
=====
The Bass if full and deep. Not at all disappointing. They also get the highs. So a good all round sound.

They sound clear and warm.

COLOURS
=======
They come in various colours. I've the pink ones which is quite distinctive. I really like them.

BUILD QUALITY
=============
Amazingly, for the price they're very resilient. Dropped on the floor numerous times. They are very well made. Ideal for the knock and drops that will inevitably happen if given to children.

THE TEST
========
I tested these against a pair of Beats by Dr Dre. Obviously the Dr Dres are much dearer. But I had to compare them to something.

In terms of build they are quite similar. The Beats are better packaged. But both have a similar build. The Beats do win. These are a bit more 'plasticky'.

In terms of sound. The Beats are better but not much better.

In terms of comfort. I like the lightness if these.

In terms of value. Hmmmn. I prefer this price range.

OVERALL
=======
A nice, comfortable set of headphones that look stylish, modern and the sound is impressive. Recommended, especially for children.
Hope this was helpful.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2012
My children use these on their Inotabs and the computer to watch movies in the car or when camping. The sound when watching a movie is amazing, it's better than anything I have heard before.
on 11 October 2010
ordered these for my 4 year old daughter as normal headphones wont stay on her ears. I am so pleased with these the sound quality is fantastic, they're comfortable for her, fit me well and even manage her dad!! i can't give enough praise for these, really worth the money
0Comment69 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2010
These headphones are great for my 6 year old son listening to audio stories and music in his room and in the car. They fit him perfectly and are very easy to adjust. The sound quality is pretty good and they seem to be very robust.

Overall very good value for money.
on 28 April 2010
These headphones aren't the cheapest on the market but I feel that they're worth paying for as they've been great for my 6 year old daughter listening to audio stories and music in her room. They look just as good as they do in the picture, are easily adjustable, seem very robust, have soft cushioned ear pieces and give out clear and well-modulated sound. Perfect.
0Comment38 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2013
I'm not going to slate these earphones fully as they give a good and reduced (this is important for young ears) sound/volume to our kids young ears. However, we have just had our second pair of these earphones break within the last 6 months. After the first pair broke, we perservered to purchase another set due to the excellent reviews these earphones have received from many like minded parents. Once our second pair broke in exactly the same manner as the first, I felt it necessary to write a review and warn other potential buyers of the product and where I beleive the fault lies. Therefore, one star has been given to these earphones due to the CONNECTOR for the earphones falling apart and breaking on both occassions. Our child is five years old and rarely used these earphones, hence our surprise once they had broken in exactly the same way twice. On reflection, we observed that our son pulled the earphone cable out of his devices by the wire. We can only assume that this put added pressure onto the connectivity, however, being marketed as 'childs earphone', you would expect a more sturdy build. This is a rare negative review of these earphones which goes against the grain, therefore if you are to go with the consensus as we did in purchasing them, our advice would be to show your child how to input and remove the connector to their devices by holding it as far down as they can and to take their time doing so. Hindsight is a great thing and we hold our hands up that we should have given this advice earlier which could have potentially avoided two breaks of this product, however, my wife and I were probably just as excited as our children in them using the earphones as soon as possible for the wonderful bit of silence and restbite that they have the potential of delivering!! Shop around but make sure the earphones you choose are noise reduction and meant for children as some products on the market are not suitable for very young ears.
1212 comments101 of 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2011
Great headphones, bought 2 pairs for my 2 year old twins for our holiday so that they could still watch their bedtime tv show whilst having their milk! Worked a treat on our ipods and they loved wearing them- will last us a long time.
on 15 November 2011
My daughter (6) loved the colour, sound quality is ok. However they are a tiny bit too big on the tightest setting and they do ache her ears after a while, but they are for use in the car watching the dvd for which they do the job.