5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Cover
I received this cover today. I had done a lot of research on the available covers and was leaning toward a flip stand case but decided on this instead. I am so glad i did this one is much better than the flip,it feels more like reading a real book.
The colour is a bit darker than the photo shows, but looks a lot nicer darker!
The cover fits the kindle great and...
Published on 13 Oct 2010 by Joseph Gilbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect
I'm still waiting to find the perfect case for my kindle but it seems one hasn't been made yet, until it is this is one of the better options.
It gives a reasonable amount of protection and the natural hemp is attractive and has a nice feel.
Two small niggles are:
The press stud fastener is annoyingly fiddly and difficult to close (manufacturer could...
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by SDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Cover, 13 Oct 2010
Joseph Gilbert "joeyjojo" (ireland) - See all my reviews
The colour is a bit darker than the photo shows, but looks a lot nicer darker!
The cover fits the kindle great and has a place for holding a pen and small amounts of note paper.
It folds back nice so you can read holding it with one hand.

I was most impressed with the feel. I was worried that the cloth cover would be rough and uncomfortable to hold. It is very soft. The magnetic clasps hold well. The cover does a good job of protecting my kindle and looks great.

I think this is also a much better looking cover than a more expensive leather or cheap faux leather cover.

Buy this cover you can't go wrong with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to hold, 6 Oct 2010
Andrew Gibbs (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I suspect many users fall into the same category as me of wanting a case for their new kindle but resisting the default Amazon offerings - I'm sure they are fine, but still 30 for two flaps of leather sounds like robbery! This one looked like a nice alternative (even if not that much less cash) so I ordered it, and was very pleased with what I received. The kindle fits perfectly, all buttons and screen are fully accessible, and there are even a couple of cutouts for the speakers should you use them. The material feels soft to the touch and is very nice to hold (more 'grippy' than leather, and a lot better than a naked kindle which to my mind is too thin and hard, especially if held one-handed). It seems well made and although too early to say for sure I have reasonable confidence it won't fall apart or look scruffy any time soon, and also that if dropped in this case that the kindle would survive. I'd buy this again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars shiny button now gone, 20 Dec 2010
This is an excellent cover - warm and tactile. The most viewed negative comment mentions a shiny button clasping the top of the kindle. The makers must have taken this feedback on board as they've now removed it, replacing it with a very unobtrusive but secure fastening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 Oct 2010
I received this cover not from Amazon, but from a different supplier. I ordered it from this web site first but they didn't have it in stock for a very long time, so I looked for an alternative.
I am very glad I waited for this product as it is perfect, exactly like I was hoping it to be! The cover is soft and light and the design very pretty. It is a great alternative to the overpriced Amazon's own leather covers and looks much more original and unique.
A fear I had before I ordered (as there were no reviews at all for this product at the time) is that the Kindle may not fit well in the cover and will impede access to the buttons...however there is plenty of room around the keys and the screen.
There is room for some paper and cards in the inside cover which I will make full use of, however I'm not sure if I will use the pen hook. I put a pen inside it but I don't like how it stretched the middle of the cover and comes too close to the kindle when the cover is closed so I would be afraid of scratching it.
Also because of the brown colour and the texture (which I expected to be rather rough, but it is not) it makes the reading experience on the kindle more pleasurable, more down to earth and less gadget-y.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Needs Options, 20 Jan 2011
Mr. J. L. Burns "~Jeremiah Burns" (Northwest England) - See all my reviews
This is a good cover. I've had it banging around in my laptop bag for a couple of weeks now with power cords, etc., and the screen and housing of the Kindle haven't seen so much as a scratch.

I like the colour, and the feel is good in the hand. The Kindle is secure, and I don't feel like it's in any danger whilst in the case.

I don't know as I like reading the Kindle in the case as well as 'naked', but that's a matter of preference, really, and nothing down to the product itself.

I will say that I think the design on the cover mildly feminine, and whilst it doesn't necessarily turn me off I think it may do with many other male buyers. I noticed the 'tree of life' design which I actually prefer, but unfortunately I only saw it in an item which had a built-in stand...which I dislike the idea of wholly.

The clasp seems mildly finicky to get secure compared with other magnetic clasps of the same style I've seen on binders, handbags, etc., and in a quick open/close situation, this can be irksome. I think it's down to the flexibility of the hemp, and overall it's something I'm more than willing to deal with.

The case leaves all the buttons, ports, etc. wide open for your use, and I also see that the top 'clasp' which holds the Kindle in place has been modified to a velcro/hook & loop fastening system, a departure from the metallic snap on the original which caused some to be distracted by its metallic glint.

Overall this is a solid case at a reasonable price, and there are very few niggles. I'd recommend it to anyone, really.

As my wise mother-in-law says, however, "If you give them full marks, they've got no reason to try to improve." The Eco-nique case could do with a few more cover designs which would appeal to a wider audience...and perhaps a few different dye choices in the hemp.

Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Cover, 23 Nov 2010
I spent some time trying to decide for the best Kindle 3 cover. At the beginning I was tempted by a classical leather cover, then I saw this one. It didn't take me long to decide! Now I've been having it for a couple of weeks, and I love it.

The cover is well made, it seems to be resistant and protective for the Kindle. It is original, in contrast with everybody having a leather case. Definitively recommended!

As a side story, I ordered by mistake two covers. After a week (!!) I contacted the seller, and they kindly told me to send back the other cover (free postage) and I would be refunded. Worthless to say, they promptly did it! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect., 20 Dec 2010
I chose this hemp cover because I wanted to avoid the 'Filofax look' of leather/faux leather covers. It is visually attractive, easy to use and very comfortable to hold. I would have given it 5 stars but the inside wallet on my model is misaligned, something which should have been picked up by QC and rectified. However it is a minor fault which I can live with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice suprise, 11 Nov 2010
OK I got my Kindle and now wanted to protect it. I was not going to pay the better part of 30 for 2 pieces of leather and a giant elastic band, especially as I had read about the clips allowing the kindle to 'drop out' when they failed and the elastic breaking.

Due to a medical condition I cannot hold hardback books to read due to their weight, and some thick paperbacks were also causing problems for me, hence the purchase of a Kindle. The cover I needed had to be lightweight.

The Eco-Nique is very light compared to some covers I have seen, has a nice slip free texture to the outer cover, and a glove like fit for the Kindle inside. I use mine folded back so that it is just like using the kindle without the cover on. It does this with no fuss or bulkiness and stiffness of the spine causing a problem. Access to every part of the Kindle is available due to the well thought out fitting.

One of the previous comments was that a shiny button detracted from the reading experience, the manufacturers must have taken note as mine arrived with no button and a velcro fastened strap instead.

All in all it was a nice surprise to receive such a well made thought out product, even the press stud to close is on the rear as opposed to the front as I have seen on many others, making me wonder if that is why Kindles are getting broken screens.

I have used this product for a while now before writing this review, just in case any problems did arise, none have. So if you are looking for a great light weight, fuss free, functional cover for your Kindle look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality stuff, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Tuff-Luv Natural Hemp case cover for Amazon Kindle 4 / 6" E-Ink (Book Style) - 'Mocha' Brown (Accessory)
My case just arrived. I had one of the amazon official cases Kindle Leather Cover, Black which I sent back as soon as it arrived, cheaply made, flimsy, overpriced and not very protective. No idea how this got the green light to have amazon's name all over it.

This hemp case is really good quality. Very comfortable to hold, very well made and it gives me confidence that the kindle is well protected.
Well done tuff-luv, I am really happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, 8 Jan 2012
Great case, as advertised, nice quality material and perfect design; the case fits and holds the new Kindle snugly and protects both the back and the screen very well.