5.0 out of 5 stars Not surprisingly another fantastic novel
Published on 30 Oct 2011 by Family Man

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
booooooring rubbish lots of words but nothing happens these 5 star reviews must be for a different book not the one i only got a third of the way through.
Published 22 months ago by paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Not surprisingly another fantastic novel, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Kayla And The Devil (Kayla Monroe: Haunted World) (Kindle Edition)
I buy everything Bryan writes as soon as its available as he hasn't let me down yet and I'm pleased to say as expected this was another fantastic book. Its not as violent, crazy or bloody as a lot of his other books but the story and the charactors are fantastic. I found it really hard to put down and even with very little time on my hands I still managed it in just over a day. I highly recommend picking this up along with everything else Bryan has written. Bring on the sequel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and original horror story., 13 May 2012
I got really involved in this book, and felt like I went through all of Kayla's experiences with her. It was made me laugh in places and also brought a tear to my eye too. It's a horror story with a bit of everything and it's totally enjoyble from start to finish. There were so many twists and turns that I didn't have a clue what was going to happen, and the ending was unexpected and gave me shivers.

I can't recommend this highly enough. It's a total bargain and I think everyone who reads it will love it as much as I do.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 4 Sep 2012