on 2 July 2014
I had something similar to this on a VW Sharan some years back, I now have a Shogun and found backing up to a horse trailer and lining up with the towing hitch that I couldn't see was difficult. The lens was very easy to fix on, I just cleaned the rear screen and sprayed it with water and smoothed the lens on with a soft cloth. It has improved visibility, the view through the narrow screen of my Shogun with the spare wheel in the way is distinctly improved for backing into restricted spaces and for hitching up. Good price and swift delivery.
on 11 January 2013
You really need to try this to appreciate its versatility. I used it in the lower window of a rear door motorhome UPSIDE DOWN. This gives me rear vision right down the road which I had none before. Minor problem is the wide angle but you get used to this.
on 31 October 2012
Very pleased! Bought this item for a motorhome to aid wide-angle rear views when driving/reversing. Item exactly as described. I'm glad that I bought this one rather than the cheaper or smaller alternatives (not that this one was overly priced). Item arrived well packed. Had instructions about fixing methods which I hadn't thought of. Non-adhesive and can be easily removed for cleaning, or easy transfer if changing your vehicle.
on 9 June 2014
Got this for our eldest who just passed his Test and his reversing is a bit wild. So before he took out the gate post thought it was worth spending a few quid on this.
When it came I was surprised how big it was approx. 8" x 10" but I fitted as they instructed Clean glass, wet glass, put on and rub out air bubbles.If you get it wrong just lift off and reapply.
It Is very good and is surprising how much below line of sight you can see, good for reversing into tight parking spaces.
I would recommend this and would buy again.
on 3 October 2015
Arrived almost before I ordered it - wow. However it is not suitable for use on saloon cars - the window needs to be at very rear of vehicle, anything with a boot and it does not work. Boy, does it work on estates and hatchbacks though!!!
Bought this for my mpv excellent you can see everything behind you very wide vision when I drove artics in Europe had one on passenger window so could see cars alongside of me brilliant. But don't use as a parking aide ok to a point but you could misjudge distance. Now 3days on have sossed this out ,take headrest of Middle rear seat put reversing lens low down bottom of window but put the top on the bottom and bottom on top it's not a wide view bt it covers what's behind you but you can see most things under rear window posts /walls Simples
on 18 June 2012
An excellent piece of equipment. It is amazing what I can now see behind my Camper Van. I would recommend it to all owners of Camper Vans with a rear window.
on 23 September 2014
The lens works very well for me. I had no problems attaching it to the rear windscreen, and I can see a great deal more through the lens than I could previously see through the window.
on 23 September 2015
Excellent replacement Fresnel lens delivered promptly. Purchased to replace one that had been in the car for 13 years and had discoloured. Turns out that it is the same brand as the original, so it should out-last this car!

I was careful to get it the right way up when fitting. Works well in the near vertical rear window of my estate. Sometimes get a patch of reflection in bright sunlight. But otherwise exceeded my expectations at a very reasonable price.
on 4 March 2014
I drive a van-style car with near-vertical rear window. Installation was very easy: wetted the window, attached the lens and squeezed bubbles out by hand. You cannot see your rear bumper or something very close to it, but this lens does increase the visual angle and enhance the safety.