5.0 out of 5 stars It's official
Unfortunately there is no other choice... spend the money.
After trying other cheaper controllers, I have realised that I was just wasting more time and money.
The official controller may cost more than it should do but at least you don't become frustrated with inferior quality equipment.
Published on 14 Nov 2011 by B. Weaver

1.0 out of 5 stars Careful with counterfeit PS3 controllers, they are becoming incredibly difficult to distinguish
With all the talk about counterfeit PS3 controllers, I have been wondering if I would fall victim to the false selling of official controller.

I've been scouring the internet looking into why my "new" and "official" pad takes such a long time to sync with my ps3 and I thought oh maybe its to do with the first time connection via usb but sadly this isn't the...
Published 23 months ago by Alex K-W P.

‹ Previous | 1 2 363 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 4 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
would rather spend more on the proper thing rather than less on an item which would inevitably need returning, came in 2 days, exactly as described and cheapest i could find, very pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy Buttons, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
The right hand joy control is so sensitive that it makes the controller unplayable. If I hadn't binned the packaging I'd have sent it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dualshock 3 controller, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
Disapointed Was not an original joystick, can't use without cable the joystick lags battery life is not as expected very poor product

2.0 out of 5 stars CLASS B CONTROLLER STAY AWAY buy from Game.co.uk, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
My controller was awful, the right stick had no sensitivity which is completely useless for playing first person shooters. I used it for playing other games such as fifa too, which was fine but seriously, for an FPS, its awful. You just cannot aim on it. The triggers were pretty appalling too by the way and the PS button was hard to press as well.

I then discovered that on the back of the controller it says official class B product, so my thinking is that these are being sold off on here in the hope that nobody will notice. On the rest of my controllers it says nothing about this Class B lark and my advice is STAY AWAY, Game are doing free delivery on their site, so do that. I just got mine through them and it's perfect.

I gave this 2 stars because it is useable but that is it. Don't waste your money

2.0 out of 5 stars Dualshock 3 controller, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
This was purchased in Oct 2012 has broken already??? The left side joystick appears to wear out far to quick. This is now the 3rd one that has gone this way. Please has anyone else had this problem?? Is it a manufacturers fault?? But surely they should be built for alot of use!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake or faulty, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
One of the two. Service was fine, came quick. The problem was when it got here it was unusable as the 'PS' button didn't work properly and the 'dead zone' in the both the analogs on the right hand side. Also the 'R1' was loose also. Awful is the word that comes to mind. Good side is, I sent it back and got my money back very quickly. So in truth it should be a one star, but the service saved it and push it to a two as it was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars official dual shock controller, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
Perfect in every way. I had previously bought a so called official controller from e-bay, but it was a fake, a good looking fake, but a fake nevertheless. There was no comparison to this one. My advice to those who get caught like I did is to confront the seller, withold feedback until you get a refund, then expose them on feedback and inform trading standards. That should do it. It's what I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an Official PS3 controller, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
I bought this from inetvideo-uk... who are based in Canada. I have an official PS3 controller. This isn't one. Safe.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE PRODUCT, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
I have no idea whether this is Amazon's fault or the supplier, but the controller I received was a very good replica in terms of aesthetics, but poor come to the performance. I warn anyone contemplating buying this product, it would probably be best to buy at a walk-in shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't lasted me long., 13 Sep 2014
Ashley Paley "Ashley" (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3) (Accessory)
I'm not sure if this is due to how hard i press in the L3 button (the stick) to run in Call of Duty games but now whenever I've pressed it down, when i go to move the left stick up (even though the button is no longer pressed) the right stick also responds. The stick doesn't physically move however in whatever game i'm playing whatever is being controlled by the right stick is effected. For example, as i hit the left stick to run forwards the direction my character is looking (usually controlled by the right stick) also goes up. This is extremely annoying for me playing first person shooters when i'm having to try balance out my characters viewing angle because it's going all over the place.

Like i say i'm not sure if this is due to the fact i'm pressing the button down a lot, or possible with too much pressure but when I've now come to needing to buy another controller and Amazons fancy systems highlight the fact i ordered this on the 13th of June it kind of made me think about how little time this controller has lasted.

I only wrote this review because i'm on the page ready to buy another and because of the date i ordered the last cropping up but since this is going to be the third controller I've bought in the space of half a year or so, if this one goes faulty i'm probably going to move away from DualShock controllers and look for a cheaper alternative.

‹ Previous | 1 2 363 | Next ›

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3)