on 16 February 2012
I bought these boots to walk my dog in the snow/ice, as I was always slipping about all over the place with my usual footware! I received them after the snow had gone, so I can not comment on whether they are waterproof. I do however, wear them every day for walking the dog as they are so comfortable and warm. They feel just like slippers, light weight and so cosy. I took the advice of others that had ordered them and ordered a size bigger and I am so pleased that I did. They fit like a glove. I also have quite big calves, and there is enough room to tuck trousers in and fasten up, so perfect. They don't look like the usual snow boots either, they are rather trendy and fashionable.
All in all, a great buy.
on 20 November 2011
The boots are comfortable and well made, but they are not waterproof. Fair enough the description doesn't say that they are waterproof, but you would think being called snow boots, that they would keep your feet dry in the snow!

they werent even water resistant in dewey grass.
on 17 July 2013
I love these! I love them so much, I may even buy another pair to put into safe keeping for when I've worn my current ones out. They've seen me well through rain, snow, long walks, hikes & a very, very cold & rainy trip to Belgium. :)