on 11 October 2011
This book blew my mind! I've always considered myself the dominant one in my relationship with my husband, although we never explored this much in the bedroom.

After reading this book, so many intense feelings and fantasies that I wasn't even aware I had came flushing through me. It's an incredible feeling to have, and I owe it all to this seductive and entertaining book. 5 stars!
on 8 November 2012
This book started off well and looked good in the section that you can read before making a purchase. The narrative up to about half way through the book was good and the stroy believable, but then towards the middle, it strikes off into a major world of fantasy and illusion that did little for me. In fact, when I realised where this story was going it was a complete turn off and I struggled to find the energy to finish reading it.
However, if the fantasy appeals to you then this book will appeal to you.
It is a pity that there are no authors out there who can tell a great story without becoming so extreme and almost unbelievable. If what happens in this story is to be believed, it probably only happens to probably so small a percentage of the population that it would be seen as complete perversion and that completely spoils this story.
on 16 January 2015
I loved this book, whether you're curious about BDSM or already have that kind of relationship, this book is informative highly erotic, toe curling and can act as a refresher too! Most men won't admit it but they do like being told what to do, depending on how confident you are in your relationship can determine how demonstrative & Dominating you tell them. A bit of discipline never hurt anyone, unless they forget their safe word :)
on 20 February 2014
great book for couples starting or considering starting this lifestyle. Covers the confusion that can occur at the outset of starting to explore.Good ideas although some of it may just be fantasy as quite hard-core.Good bedtime read
on 27 December 2013
Really good, short book... hoping the gf will give it a read! Lots of good ideas and scenes throughout it.
on 11 October 2011
This story was an excellent read. It was very erotic and I found myself aroused while I read. It was fun to fantasize about my husband and myself being in the stories. The author made it very easy to do so with a creative style of writing that put a vivid picture of each scene in my head. Some of them are actually still there, lol. Great book!
on 1 September 2014
i loved it hope to do more bizz with this seller