on 7 January 2012
This in my opinion is the BEST book in this series, the story was great with loads of kick ass action with obviously the good guys winning :-) I don't know why I didn't review it when I finished it instead of remembering now! Sorry about that but if you enjoyed the first 3 books in this series then you will love this.
The characters are so likeable and Josiah as usual is a great hero.
Like the way as the books go on, Josiah becomes more powerful and his skills more and more. The story builds up to an edge of your seat finale, would be a great movie too.
Roll on the next instalment HT :-)
This book picks up right where the last one left off. Lena has to make a choice. But will it be the right one? Josiah needs answers and after a talk with Atticai and he learns of the Deity. He needs to meet with her so he takes Wyatt with him to Tijuana. While there he meets Romero. Romero is very rich and very powerful and he makes Josiah an offer that is hard to refuse. Josiah is not too sure that he trusts Romero and unfortunately he gives him some priceless information about Tommy while there without realizing what he is doing. Lena and Josiah get some shocking information.

I loved this book. There are so many twists in this book that it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could not put the book down. My hubby kept texting me asking if it was a good book cause I was always reading and tuning him out. lol. I would definitely recommend reading this book but you definitely want to read this series starting from book one or you might be a little confused.

' Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews '
on 22 June 2012
this was bought as a wild choice, since i got my kindle i have opened up my reading preferences so much the i now read books i would never have dreamed of and this has deffinatley not let me down.
on 30 November 2013
Really loved this book very addictive series of books to read and absolutely loveall the supernatural creatures and all would recommend this book and seller to all my friends and family who love these kind of stories
on 8 November 2012
I have not read a book by this author before. It was a good read with a decent story. Not difficult to follow and good characters. I would certainly look out for HT Night again.
on 20 February 2014
Story line is good, but badly written. However, I was glued to the story and couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I liked the characters, particularly Tommy and Josiah.
on 27 December 2013
Really enjoyed this book and the whole series. Really fantastic and enthralling couldnt wait to hear what was going to happen next. The writers imagination is brilliant.
on 27 December 2012
Again brilliant book by H T Night. Different from usual Vampire/Werewolves stories. Highly recommended if you want something different but true romance.
on 15 May 2013
Read the series in order to get the feel for the characters otherwise you miss out on the udercurrents as to who is doing what and why. Worth reading
on 14 August 2013
you will have to have read the 1st 2 book to under stand but had to buy when I had read then just to know what happened. Need the next one now?!?!?