5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC.......I LOVED IT
This in my opinion is the BEST book in this series, the story was great with loads of kick ass action with obviously the good guys winning :-) I don't know why I didn't review it when I finished it instead of remembering now! Sorry about that but if you enjoyed the first 3 books in this series then you will love this.
The characters are so likeable and Josiah as...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by kayvmac

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the story.
Story line is good, but badly written. However, I was glued to the story and couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I liked the characters, particularly Tommy and Josiah.
Published 5 months ago by A.Branson

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC.......I LOVED IT, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Vampires vs. Werewolves (Vampire Love Story Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
The characters are so likeable and Josiah as usual is a great hero.
Like the way as the books go on, Josiah becomes more powerful and his skills more and more. The story builds up to an edge of your seat finale, would be a great movie too.
Roll on the next instalment HT :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 22 Jun 2012
J. martin (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
this was bought as a wild choice, since i got my kindle i have opened up my reading preferences so much the i now read books i would never have dreamed of and this has deffinatley not let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 April 2014
This is such a fantastic series of books. Keeps me gripped, wanting everything to work out. Can't wait to read number 5.

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the story., 20 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this series!!, 8 Jan 2014
This book picks up right where the last one left off. Lena has to make a choice. But will it be the right one? Josiah needs answers and after a talk with Atticai and he learns of the Deity. He needs to meet with her so he takes Wyatt with him to Tijuana. While there he meets Romero. Romero is very rich and very powerful and he makes Josiah an offer that is hard to refuse. Josiah is not too sure that he trusts Romero and unfortunately he gives him some priceless information about Tommy while there without realizing what he is doing. Lena and Josiah get some shocking information.

I loved this book. There are so many twists in this book that it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could not put the book down. My hubby kept texting me asking if it was a good book cause I was always reading and tuning him out. lol. I would definitely recommend reading this book but you definitely want to read this series starting from book one or you might be a little confused.

' Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews '

5.0 out of 5 stars What a read, 3 Jan 2014
Couldn't put it down read all 4 books back to back immediately downloaded no. 5 and will read that asap

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 27 Dec 2013
Really enjoyed this book and the whole series. Really fantastic and enthralling couldnt wait to hear what was going to happen next. The writers imagination is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 30 Nov 2013
Really loved this book very addictive series of books to read and absolutely loveall the supernatural creatures and all would recommend this book and seller to all my friends and family who love these kind of stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 Aug 2013
you will have to have read the 1st 2 book to under stand but had to buy when I had read then just to know what happened. Need the next one now?!?!?

5.0 out of 5 stars vampires vs werewolves brilliant, 20 May 2013
i could not put the book down,i was on the edge of my seat in suspense.a very good book i recommend it to anyone