on 7 June 2013
Brilliant, love this series and can't wait for the next novel. TOtally new author to me but have enjoyed every one.
on 8 February 2013
Really loved the book, the characters as they evolve and continuity of the plot. Highly recommend, and can't wait read the next book in series.
on 21 February 2013
enying the story and the development of the charectors. nice balance between them and the story. bring on the next one
on 6 July 2013
I have only read cheated by death at the moment, but thought I would give my views on it. Another great read by LL Bartlett.This mystery brings tragedy for Jeff, Richard and Brenda.I don't wish to give the plot away and spoil a good read, so I would really recommend this book to all Jeff Resnick fans. Just about to read Bound by suggestion which is the 2nd part of the book. two stories in one book, can't be bad.
on 21 June 2013
I came across these books by chance, the first
being a kindle freebee. I loved the writing style and
the characterisation, the humour in the darkest
moments. I have subsequently read all three in the
series.... Andn not begrudged paying for the last two!
I'll be looking out for more.
on 4 August 2013
I've read all of this series now. Initially got a free download of the first book and happily paid for the rest. Looking forward to the next one ad read them back to back and love the characters. Hurry up 'LL Bartlett and write the next one!
on 29 March 2014
First time I read LL Bartlett - these two books were bought by me after reading one of the Jeff Resnick Mystery books.

Just good mystery reading - in fact easy reading. Will read more by LL Bartlet
on 18 July 2013
I have read all the Jeff Resnick books and have loved them all. I wish LL Bartlett's other books including those written as Lorraine Bartlett could be issued to the Kindle store.
on 9 November 2013
Another great instalment in the fantastic Jeff Resnick series! I am thoroughly enjoying this author and would have no hesitation in buying the rest of the series.
on 13 June 2013
Really liked this book. It was interesting and didn't know the outcome until the very end of the book. Would read others like it