5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing in depth look
The second book in this series follows on from the explosive opener. Connor Fitzgerald has set the tone and atmosphere of this secretive organisation, the missions upon which he depicts the squad are accurately portrayed right down to the gritty details and sexy moments. As we all know all is fair in love and war.
Published on 24 Nov. 2011 by John Betts

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs serious editing
I have never read a book before with so many spelling mistakes in it before, if you want someone to edit books then get in touch with me, and we can work something out!
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Louielp

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing in depth look, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: In Each Other We Trust (The B-Squad series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars another fun read, 10 Oct. 2012
I was uneasy about this one at first. After reading the first novel in this series I understood the writer's point of view and what he was telling me. But I was thrown off by the eroticism at the beginning and the love angle, which hadn't been as much a part of the story before. Needless to say I found it arousing but as the story unfolded I could see why it was included. What I really wanted was to get back to the action contained in the first book.

As expected the character development was more apparent in this second part of the series and I found myself engrossed in the back-stories and wanting to know more about these individuals before the writer kills them off!

Again no literary masterpiece this is a great fun to read thriller with more of an espionage feel to it than 'A Brave New Squad'. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the first book and who likes guns, glory, sex and action in their reads.

Another fun read and yet again superb value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!!, 23 Nov. 2011
The 2nd of a 3 book set, This book is a chapter in the series about the B squad.

Loved this! Full of espionage and intrigue the author tells this tale full of suspense in a unique style that makes you feel like you are there with the characters. Definitely worth a read!

Certainly keeps yo in the story, once you have finished book 2 you have to download book 3 B Squad WAR

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good Black Ops (SAS/Seals style), 21 Sept. 2013
If you've done the circuit of Andy McNab, Chris Ryan & PM Crowley, this is a quite good amateur bunch doing the same type of Black Op scenario. I want to keep reading the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs serious editing, 6 Dec. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars pathetic spelling, 24 Dec. 2012
This was a good story spoilt by the spelling being written by a 3 year old . or worse ! It should have been picked up by the proof readers

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Mar. 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book with the action from cover to cover. hopefully the next installment will be just as good as the last.

2.0 out of 5 stars big disapointment, 19 July 2013
Well Big disapointment, as i love the inspector boume. books. had a job to finish it. so thrilled to discover a new boume.

4.0 out of 5 stars in each other we trust, 2 Jan. 2013
great read, a close race between the author and chris ryan. could,nt put it down read the whole book on a long haul

5.0 out of 5 stars great read,all three books, 22 May 2013
i read the three books in the series and could not put them down ,brilliant read and great stories,very believable