on 18 May 2015
Love it, and so does my cat. Perfect size, arrived on time.
on 21 October 2015
Rug was exactly what I wanted but for the fraction of the price in local shops!!!! Was perfect size too. Not very thick, but I was really happy with it.
on 23 April 2014
Really pleased with it. Looks high quality and soft to the touch. Had it a couple of months now and it still looks perfect, no damage and hoovers up a treat. Would recommend. Appearance is true to the picture, light grey silver colour. Hope this helps :-)
on 17 July 2012
I'm very happy with this product. I just got it yesterday so i can't comment on the durability but so far it seems very high quality and well worth the price.
on 16 January 2015
Happy with product and delivery service. However there were 2 very deep folds in the rug caused by the way in which it had been rolled/stored, and it wouldn't lie flat. We tried a variety of things to try and get rid of the folds and have just succeeded - after 2 months = by turning the rug face down and hot steaming it until the backing softened and we were able to pull it flat.
on 3 December 2014
Bought two for our bedroom. Really nice ,shaggy mats. Great quality. Very pleased
on 26 April 2012
Once we decided on the exact rug we needed for our lounge we ordered on line and took delivery just a few days later. The rug was perfect,very good quality and as usual Amazon's service was excellent and efficient
on 23 October 2014
Fab for the price 😃
on 19 March 2016
Good value for money. Item as described nice colour and hoovers well stays fluffy.
Quick delivery would recommend and I would buy again. Thank you
on 11 December 2015
This rug did not disappoint it's shaggy, fluffy, thick and luxurious, take your shoes of it and make sure everyone else does too, as you walk on this luxurious rug. I have bought 3 in total from this company, it's a good price and I recommend this to others, it arrived quick packaged well smells nice and I'm real happy having them in my house.