on 12 January 2015
This rug is the best I've had! I've been through a few in the last year and this one will be staying. It's thick, doesn't fray, comfy and the kids live playing with their toys on it. Definitely recommend.
on 20 August 2013
I am more than pleased with my rug which was bought for the hall but now has pride of place in the lounge. The quality was great, delivery suberb, colour rich and the cat adores it! I will definately be buying more and the 10% discount voucher sent with the rug is very much appreciated
on 19 June 2015
Absolutely love my new rug! For the price and quality I am very impressed.. I will defiantly be ordering again if I ever need another one. 5 stars.. Thank you
on 29 April 2012
I bought this rug for my daughters room as she has a laminate wood floor and I wanted to create a little warmth under her feet! It had to be red (following a 7yr olds instruction!). This is a lovely rug at a very reasonable price. Nice and shaggy and lays out very nicely. She loves it and I would definately recommend it.
on 12 April 2012
This is a thick, good quality rug with a slight sparkle. Your toe gets lost in the shag pile. It's a nicely woven rug and you cannot see any gaps in the rug. I will definitely order another one. It hoovers up a treat and had taken a battering from my 6 year old and still appears as new. I've had it two weeks now and it is a pleasure to walk and lounge on.
on 12 March 2012
have had this rug now for nearly 2 months and am very happy to give it the full 5stars impressed with the way its retained its texture and shape especially with the constant usage it gets a quick shake and its like new and it has yet to shed any of its pile as guaranteed by the seller i love it thank you
on 31 July 2013
I bought this rug for a flat I rent and it looks very nice on laminate floor. The colour is very rich and warm looking. I am hoping it will last a long time. Would recommend.
on 12 May 2015
I picked up this rug to brighten up my room and was surprised at the quality for the price. I picked up the 60cm x 110cm (2ft x 3ft7") and it's right on the money with size, if not slightly longer than advertised.

The fabric is soft tot he touch and is thick. The material seems to be fairly well attached and I have yet to find any loose fibres strewn around my room.

There was a slight odour of glue when I initially unpacked the rug but this dissipated quickly and not there is no noticeable smell.

If you're looking for a nice bright but classy rug for a good price then this is your ticket.
on 22 August 2015
Not as thick as I'd hoped for can see the bottom layer in places. The pile was correct length but not dense enough, so when you walk on it it flattens out to a cm at best. Would be ok with carpet but too thin on wooden floors. Too big and costly to return, so will give it away or take it to the dump. Not a huge loss as it was cheap, I guess you get what you pay for. Deliver was a day earlier than estimated though.
on 10 April 2013
The rug looks quite good value for money but it is much darker in colour than i had hoped for. However, the service i got from Amazon is second to none. It was delivered very quickly, as usual. They give an excellent service.