5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality
This is a thick, good quality rug with a slight sparkle. Your toe gets lost in the shag pile. It's a nicely woven rug and you cannot see any gaps in the rug. I will definitely order another one. It hoovers up a treat and had taken a battering from my 6 year old and still appears as new. I've had it two weeks now and it is a pleasure to walk and lounge on.
Published on 12 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and I had to pay to return it!
Published 14 months ago by Beverley Whitaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality, 12 April 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and I had to pay to return it!, 7 Feb. 2014
I ordered this thinking it would be similar to the luxury red rug I had from Dunhelm Mill but that was too small. I was excited at it coming and it arrived quickly. However the quality was poor and you could see the mat under the rug. All my friends and family couldn't believe it. When I rang to ask if I could return it, I was told no problem but that I needed to pay £12.75. They did collect however which was good but it has completely put me off buying larger items on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, 20 Aug. 2013
I am more than pleased with my rug which was bought for the hall but now has pride of place in the lounge. The quality was great, delivery suberb, colour rich and the cat adores it! I will definately be buying more and the 10% discount voucher sent with the rug is very much appreciated

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fluffy rug at very reasonable price., 29 April 2012
I bought this rug for my daughters room as she has a laminate wood floor and I wanted to create a little warmth under her feet! It had to be red (following a 7yr olds instruction!). This is a lovely rug at a very reasonable price. Nice and shaggy and lays out very nicely. She loves it and I would definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great rugs, 12 Jan. 2015
This rug is the best I've had! I've been through a few in the last year and this one will be staying. It's thick, doesn't fray, comfy and the kids live playing with their toys on it. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 12 Mar. 2012
This review is from: SOFT THICK LUXURY WINE SHAGGY RUG 9 SIZES AVAILABLE 80cmx150cm (2ft7" x 4ft11")
have had this rug now for nearly 2 months and am very happy to give it the full 5stars impressed with the way its retained its texture and shape especially with the constant usage it gets a quick shake and its like new and it has yet to shed any of its pile as guaranteed by the seller i love it thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars ? Wine Red Rug ?, 1 July 2014
Delivered in a timely manner. Disappointed with colour and quality as it's more of a pillar box red than a wine and nothing like the colour in the pic so doesn't really match the rest of my décor. Quality is to be tested. It seems quite flimsy though and you can see the backing through the pile.

I left myself with a choice of two after scouring for a suitable rug and chose this one purely based on previous feedback for it which has left me even more disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 July 2012
Quick delivery. This rug is lovely,it lays flat without curling, lovely non flattening pile, very good value for money.Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the colour showing, 12 May 2014
This carpet is not a wine colour it is a bright red colour . Not really the colour we wanted . the thickness of the carpet is not 5cm more like 2 and a half cm . we bought it to put on a tiled floor and you can feel the floor. we previously had a different rug which was of a much better quality and simillar price .

5.0 out of 5 stars is very good and the colour is as I had hoped (and ..., 14 Dec. 2014
Mrs. P. J. Rich "PennyB" (SW France) - See all my reviews
The quality of the rugs, which are Turkish although that wasn't mentioned, is very good and the colour is as I had hoped (and very similar if not identical to that shown in the photos). My only problem was the underlay which was supposed to be 120 cms wide but I only received the correct length of 100 cms wide so it was insufficient to go under the two rugs I had ordered. The response of the Rug House was quick and positive. I will be ordering another rug and some more underlay (which somehow seems to stop the rugs moving on both wood parquet and tiled floors, although the long-term effectiveness has yet to be proved).