5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ear-Rings
I bought these ear-rings to match the pendant and I'm glad I did as they're just as gorgeous as the pendant.

The blue sapphires shine and the silver is good quality.

They're well-priced and very good value for money.

Published 18 months ago by Mrs. Pauline M. Simpson

Published 4 months ago by TJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Ear-Rings, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Revoni Radiant Teardrop 1.50ct Blue Sapphire Round Cut CZ Diamond Earrings in Sterling Silver (Jewellery)

The blue sapphires shine and the silver is good quality.

They're well-priced and very good value for money.

My only 'gripe' is that, although the two products are from the same company (Revoni) they aren't delivered from the same place which results in double packing and postage costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, 27 Dec. 2013
Bought this item for my wife for Xmas, it arrived just in time and she loved the earrings. She likes small dainty earrings and they were perfect. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Earrings, 6 Feb. 2014
Bought as a gift for our 45th wedding anniversary, so very pleased with them. The blue sapphire is a beautiful colour. Arrived in a lovely presentation box, only surprise was that the earrings were loose in small separate plastic bags in the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... just arrived and I have to say I'm really disappointed. They look and feel so cheap, 5 Dec. 2014
My emerald earrings have just arrived and I have to say I'm really disappointed. They look and feel so cheap. I will be too embarrassed to give them to my wife. There is no way they were ever originally priced at £130 ! Trust me the pictures of them on the site make they look much bigger and better than they are. I'm sure it didn't say made in Thailand on the website. I've just checked and all it says on Amazon is 'Revoni London'. The earrings arrived with a nice big sticker saying - Made in Thailand !

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality on a budget!, 7 Dec. 2014
J. Nicholl "JoNnY" (Warrington, England) - See all my reviews
Can't be beat for under £50!!! Stones are a good size, in my opinion, and have a great colour (emerald). Lots of sparkle and shine too. I'm certain my Mum will love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., 12 Dec. 2013
The earings are even better when you can see them in your hand. I was very impressed with the quality. Delivery was very fast. Very pleased with this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...but!, 4 Dec. 2014
Beautiful earrings I purchased for my partner only problem was that I ordered Ruby and they arrived as Amethyst thankfully she already a similar necklace!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 15 May 2014
Very nice and precise craftsmanship. The earrings are very cute, just the right size to convene classiness. They make for a beautiful gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but with an uninspiring quality control, 27 Jan. 2015
Pretty looking, quite small, no blemishes. The colouring however; I ordered Swiss Blue Topaz, when looked at side by side, there is a distinct shade difference between the two gems which I find is quite careless considering that Revoni pride themselves on the quality of their gems and that "each piece is individually inspected for flawlessness and quality control."

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. More spent on the quality of the packaging ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Disappointed. More spent on the quality of the packaging than on the production of the earrings. Can't read the silver mark on the back even with the help of two magnifying glasses. Would not buy from this Company again.