5.0 out of 5 stars You will never regret buying this!
Published 18 months ago by Lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow
3rd time lucky.... This is my 3rd replacement in a year! Does the job quick and effectively otherwise I would of had a refund!
Published 7 months ago by Diane

5.0 out of 5 stars You will never regret buying this!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Swan The Whooper Swan Vibrator (Personal Care)
This is fool proof - an investment in your body! I can't believe there aren't more rave reviews. After being disappointed in products from a very well known adult store, I took the plunge and went for this. It's quite pricey but I don't regret it at all, it's a quality product. You can believe they spent 2 years developing it, it's very impressive and does in record time what its lesser predecessors sometimes struggled to do at all. It looks quite formidable in the picture but is smaller and easier to handle than I had anticipated. Also, it arrives in an unassuming amazon box which can easily be passed off as shoes. I am bullying all my friends into buying it - you can't put a price on what it gives you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap, but worth it.., 27 April 2013
This review is from: Swan The Whooper Swan Vibrator (Personal Care)
Being rechargable is an obvious advantage, the power is awsome, once you have played about a bit to get the best settings to suit your mood it is very effective indeed, it looks good and comes well packaged, and can be used in the bath, has a nice soft feel, but I do think a little lube on the G spot, internal part helps. It looks and feels a quality Item, and I would highly recommend it to any woman who enjoys maximum pleasure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg the best vibrator I have ever purschased, 19 Nov 2014
This review is from: Swan The Whooper Swan Vibrator (Personal Care)
Omg the best vibrator I have ever purschased... Ladies go and buy it... The power is very very good.. You won't be disappointed ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars priceless, 15 Oct 2014