5.0 out of 5 stars THE SNOW IS HERE
TIS A GODSEND NOW THAT WE HAVE THE SNOW AND I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT WITH THEM ON MY SHORTY WELLINGTONS.
aND THEY REALLY DO WORK
Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by Mrs. E. Ridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Notquite!
The idea is fine but having bought in two sizes I found that the product lacked the elasticity to stretch on to the smallest size specified. The rubber tore on on item before it could be fitted! Fitting was completely beyond my wife! Not quite what I hoped for.
Published on 31 Dec. 2011 by Bertrand 189

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Notquite!, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , S = 2.5 to 4 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE SNOW IS HERE, 18 Jan. 2013
aND THEY REALLY DO WORK

3.0 out of 5 stars size was smaller than expected, 7 Dec. 2012
really good product, but the size was smaller than expected. S is too small for 3.5; it did not fit well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't had occasion to use, 13 Oct. 2013
These ice grippers look as though they'll do the job. The fit is fine but there has been no occasion yet when I've need to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grippy, 24 Jun. 2013
Works well on ice and com packed snow and on thick Icey conditions on just about all conditions good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 Mar. 2013
Reg (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Received the item before the expected date. It was meant for my daughter and she liked it a lot. She has not been able to use it as it has not snowed that much in her area. Though it did fit in her shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one, 16 Mar. 2013
The type of weather we get, I would recommend everyone to get some ice grippers. Whe we have had icey days, I just put them on and walk with confidence, knowing I'm not going to fall. I have had people looking and wondering. I think these are a must for elderly people and children. For the price, I ordered a few. Get ready for next winter and buy some. the way wer'e going you might need them again soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars ice grippers, 24 Feb. 2013
does what it says,fits over your shoes/boots easily and gives you a good footing on the ice/snow,great when you have a dog pulling you on slippery country lanes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Grippers, 21 Feb. 2013
Great on snow, slush, not too bad on ice, and you can still walk on tarmac and pavements if clear. Studs have lasted well so far and as a dog walker I've used them quite a bit. Easy to put on and take off. Have bought another pair just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Feb. 2013
Rachal (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these after my mom told me about them and asked me to look for them online. As they were under £4 I bought a pair for my daughter to use for school on those days when it's just icy and snow boots are not what is required. She has to wear leg supports and is unsteady on her feet. She found them strange to walk in at first, but she didn't slip on the ice. They slip easily of the shoe once in school and the staff just pop them back on when it's time to go out (easier than the boots). Her transport driver was so impressed he asked me where I got them and bought his wife a pair!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›