5.0 out of 5 stars It's good...
Published 6 months ago by Lorelie

1.0 out of 5 stars QUITE LOW QUALITY MATCHA
I made tea with the powder and I did not like it. It was thick and not very smooth at all. My partner tried and experienced stomach upset and excessive burping which lasted the whole day. She says she does not want to drink it again.

Published 22 days ago by heidi grosland fleischer

1.0 out of 5 stars QUITE LOW QUALITY MATCHA, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)

It is quite low quality matcha and is not much better than some culinary grade matchas that I have tried. That's probably why it is cheaper than some of the other products. I disagree that it is "great quality" as stated in the advertisement. Ceremonial grade is great quality.

Also, the matcha is not organic grade. They claim in the advertisement that it is "organic". However, the claim is a false one.

It is cheaper than ceremonial grade, which attracted me to this product. However, ceremonial grade organic japanese matcha is much nicer. The price of the ceremonial grade matcha is higher but I like to relax an enjoy a perfect cup of tea. Tea should be a daily delight. This particular vitalife matcha is not. I recommend that you buy ceremonial grade organic Japanese matcha if you can afford it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Matcha but not as we know it, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
I followed the large amount of positive views and decided to purchase this because of the low cost. It was a bad idea, the usual controlled buzz, clarity and calming feeling you get with better quality teas doesn't seem to happen. I found myself to be adding 3-4 heaped teaspoons to get anything like a good effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good..., 27 Aug. 2014
Lorelie (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
I have been buying a more expensive brand of matcha but thought I would try Vitalife. I put a teaspoon in my Nutriblend with spinach, an apple and some blueberries so I can't taste the tea. I am really surprised because I have REALLY felt a difference in mood and energy. I was starting to think I had an hormonal imbalance but think now possible just lacking something that was in this tea.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a huge fan., 19 Sept. 2014
Celtanu (Dublin, IRE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
Taste ok but difficult to dissolve.

4.0 out of 5 stars As promised and expected, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
I'm a big fan of green tea! Hot, cold, I really don't care as long as I get to enjoy some on a daily basis! It's my lifeline. I make sure to have some in the morning before work and one before bed to wind down! Since I got hooked on green tea about 3 years ago, my weight has improved and my sleep is more sound. This particular green tea, the Vitalife brand, is one of my absolute favorites. They're expensive but not outrageously priced like some foreign brands are and it's a perfect serving size.

On days when I really need extra flavor, less expensive loose bulk green tea powder comes in handy- All Natural Organic Instant Green Tea Powder 8 oz. - Buy One Get One Free!. It blends right in just as smooth and works for hot or cold. You get even more health benefits when you use it and Vitalife green tea because it's organic and there's no preservatives or unnatural sweeteners. The taste is pure. I love the k-cups because of how easy they are but it's also great to have that 'more' option with the powder. I wouldn't give either of them up!

4.0 out of 5 stars seems high quality, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
It really green, seems high quality.
You open the top to find the matcha is in a foil packet. Makes it quite troublesome to get out. I guess it keeps the matcha high quality.

It doesn't mix too well - it will clump together if you dip it into your hot water with a spoon. Best to sprinkle it in.

Used it on the morning of gym days. Was wired for the rest of the day. Not too sure why

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Oct. 2013
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
I've been drinking Tea Pigs Organic Matcha Super Power Green Tea 30 G every morning for the past year, and whilst it is very good it's also quite expensive so I thought I would give this lower priced version a try.

Until now I've always taken my matcha as a cold, short shot with water or fruit juice (to mask the taste in all honesty), however the recommend way of drinking this matcha on the side of the container was to mix 1/4 teaspoon (1g) in a large mug of hot water. I was apprehensive about having a large drink of something I normally try and avoid tasting, but in all honesty I was pleasantly surprised by the taste, which is slightly grassy and fresher than I expected; I wouldn't go as far as saying I like the taste, but I certainly don't hate it.

A small thing, but the container it comes in is not as nice as the Tea Pigs metal tin with its screw top and it feels a little cheap, not a problem really but I thought worth noting.

In summary I'm very happy with the Vitalife Matcha Green Tea, I haven't noticed it being any lower quality than the Tea Pigs version I've been drinking for the past year, and the best part... it's significantly cheaper and great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very refreshing, 13 July 2011
This tea is best taken with Apple Juice, it is very refreshing and I noticed an instant lift in energy and mood levels after drinking it. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Matcha, expensive habitt to maintain, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea (Personal Care)
Love this stuff. Usually not a fan of green tea as it smells and tastes bitter but the taste of this Matcha is so mellow. Combined with milk, it tastes absolutely amazing. Only loses one star because the pot was so small when it came, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. However, it is arguably one of the cheaper Matchas around.

5.0 out of 5 stars viata, 16 May 2013
always purchase this love it...does the trick....get alot in the tin considering its so small... drink it bake with it do allsorts

Vitalife 30 g Matcha Green Tea