5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo Happy
I have been looking for a ring for ages, and when I came across this I fell in love with it. I just hoped that the ring looked like the photo, although it didn't - it looked a million times nicer so so happy with my new ring I love it. Arrived before expected so glad as I wanted it as soon as I saw it.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs Bernadette MacKenzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Ring
Its quite a nice ring but was a little disappointed it was not quite what I expected so I returned this ring
Published 6 months ago by MrsH

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo Happy, 11 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 July 2013
For the price i paid I am in awe - this ring is absolutely gorgeous! I could easily have paid 900 for this! Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Dec 2013
Delivery was really fast just what I wanted as lost my original ring, great price and what you get is exactly them same as you get

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 14 Dec 2012
Ordered this ring and when it came I was over the moon it's exactly what I was looking for it's perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring at a very reasonable price, 18 Sep 2013
J. P. Waldron (Southend UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife as she had been looking for a ring like this for a while, she loves it! She's very impressed with the quality and the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied, 5 Feb 2014
Picture very deceiving looks like a thick band but no it isn't very cheap looking for the price.would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eternity Ring, 19 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., 29 Aug 2013
Bought this as a present for the girlfriend, she loved it and it was just as described and was perfect.

Had ordered the original ring but it was too small, reordered the correct size and it was dispatched the same day and received it the very next day. So pleased with it.

The service and delivery was top notch and and I am a impressed with the level of service you provide.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 23 Dec 2013
I purchased this ring for my wife for Christmas what a mistake!!! I had to show her before the day to make sure of sizzling she was utterly disappointed. It looks cheap and my opinion I wouldn waste money just go and buy some thing special for the one you love not something on a budget!!!