5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
I bought this ring as a wedding band, it is amazing! the sparkle and shine from it is just fab, i have a trilogy 3 stone engagement ring and this ring matches it perfect, for someone looking for a ring that is a little bit different this ring is perfect! I love it and can not wait to wear it on my wedding day!
Published on 29 April 2012 by Marylou

3.0 out of 5 stars not like the picture
Published 6 months ago by sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 29 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves the ring, 30 May 2012
An Amazon User (Sojme where on the East Coast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9ct White Gold 0.15ct Triple Row Diamond Crossover Ring - Size M (Jewellery)
When I gave my girlfriend this ring, she loved it for it matches with all of her white gold jewelry. And the fit was perfect. It arrived as it was promised and she loves showing it off!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty!, 24 April 2013
We just receive this ring today. Very pretty, little diamonds are sparkly--just perfect for a wedding ring. Can't wait to wear it on my big day.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a perfect piece of jewellery, 2 Feb 2014
It's a neat ,very unusual ring exactly what I was looking for . I,m absolutely thrilled with it
Good fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty ring, 16 Jan 2014
I am very pleased with the quality and design of this ring, it works perfectly as an alternative to my yellow gold wedding ring and is very delicate and pretty. An absolute bargain for price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring, 11 Aug 2013
This ring is very pretty and I am enjoying wearing it very much. It is a dainty ring which I wear on my little finger..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 27 Jan 2013
Exactly as the picture could be worn as a wedding ring, I got it to wear with mine after selling some gold items as I don't wear yellow gold anymore goes nice with my platinum wedding band.

3.0 out of 5 stars not like the picture, 3 Jan 2014
The price was unbelievably low so i went ahead and ordered it. The ring is not bad but not as good as the picture, but i should have predicted that, diamonds are after all what you pay for.It looks a bit chunky and thick in the picture but its really thin and a bit flat with a low quality making.One good thing is that the diamonds do shine quite a bit in sunlight so if you lower your expectations you will eventually grow to like it.