Ring Size: N|Change

on 25 July 2013
I recently purchased this ring for my wedding ring, I was a little worried as the product only had the one review but I am so glad I went with my gut instinct and purchased it!
It is so dainty and sits beautifully behind my larger banded engagement ring!
The diamonds are small but they do sparkle and the ring does look like the picture!
10/10 for me and I don't normally review anything but felt I should with this product only having the one review.
on 30 December 2012
when it first arrived it was a little disappointing that it was smaller then I thought.
I gave it to the other half and she loved it. Job done.
on 27 December 2013
My husband bought this ring for Christmas. It is so dainty and pretty, over the moon with it can't stop looking at it. A definite must. :)
on 7 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Xmas and she loved it ,I would recommend this sight to everyone .
on 31 August 2014
Whilst some may feel this is flimsy, I am delighted with the delicate design. The diamond chips are sufficiently plentiful to give good sparkle and the size (O) fits my middle left finger perfectly, being true to size. I wanted to be able to wear this as a base for other rings and it performs the task brilliantly. It is exactly what I wanted, of a size I expected for the price and I would wholeheartedly recommend it. If you're looking for greater weight or a chunkier design, buy something else.
on 1 September 2014
The packaging was horrid. I am amazed they didnt loose the ring on the way. The box was smashed and broken. There was no guarantee certificate or anything like this in the box.
The ring itself looks beautiful. My wife loves it. I would have given it a 5 star but the packaging and the lack of information certification is a little bit disappointing.
on 10 March 2015
Not true sizing. But seeing as there was no tag on ring or information on box it could really be any size. No guarantee that this was even in fact a new ring. Postage extortionate in excess of £13 to be delivered and return an unacceptable product. No option for exchange either. Will be lodging a complaint.
on 17 July 2014
A gift for my birthday, great eternity ring. Very pretty, simple but classy looking ring. Looks lovely with my engagement ring. Fitted me perfectly, size N. Great service all round!
on 9 June 2014
Arrived quickly and packaged well. Got this for my girlfriend for our 2 year anniversairy. She absolutely loved it! So dainty and sparkly. It's a great ring. Good value too.
on 3 July 2015