5.0 out of 5 stars simply lovey
Published 23 months ago by mainley-mo

2.0 out of 5 stars got this as a anniversary present
my g friend really liked these after about 4 months there is a problem with the butterflys the colour cameoff it and so i had to buy new butterflys for the back i tried to contact seller but got no luck
the product is very good and well worth the money if the problem I had had been sorted
Published 9 months ago by james timbs

5.0 out of 5 stars simply lovey, 30 May 2012
mainley-mo (south Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 9ct Yellow and White Gold Cubic Zirconia Heart Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
I bought these Earrings as a replacement pair after losing one of my favourite earrings a few weeks ago. If you like dainty earrings, these are for you. They look lovely worn and have a sturdy gold shank to go through the ear piercing plus two spaced ridges on each shank to keep each butterfly firming in place so they dont slip off the shank. Each butterfly is a good secure fit anyway but the ridges are a welcome part of the earrings, as so many earrings now do not have any protective ridges to save losing butterflies which inevitably often means losing the earring too ( which is how I lost one of my favourite earrings mentioned earlier). All in all a pretty pair of earrings, well made, and without the worry of losing them through the inadequate quality of the shank and butterfly. I`ve not taken these earrings out of my ears since I bought them. I love them. They arrived within a few days in a lovely earring box which was posted in a strong jiffy bag.
No problems with the transaction so one very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 17 Aug 2012
these are small but really beautiful earings, arrived after only two days and were very securely packaged. Excellent value. Highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but small, 28 Mar 2013
Bought these for a birthday present for my daughter who is in her 30's. They are very delicate looking & quite small. My daughter says she loves them! Has been wearing them every day so I was pleased with my purchase. Came in a black presentation box .

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Jan 2014
beautiful exactly what i wanted one of the butterflies is a bit tight but it will slaken off i am sure

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and comfortable to wear, 14 Jan 2014
I have worn these earrings quite a bit since receiving. I agree with other reviewers that the notch in the post gives confidence that the earring will remain in place. They are comfortable to wear. Even though I had read other reviews and was aware of comments regarding the size I was still a little disappointed to find that they were so dainty. Having said that the quality is good and if you like a small dainty earring then these fit the bill perfectly.

I bought them to wear with a hear shaped two tone pendant but they are too dainty to really go with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars got this as a anniversary present, 13 July 2013