on 28 December 2014
Brought for my partners sister as a gift - she loved it.

The Mother-of-Pearl much more beautiful and eye-catching in real life than in the images online.

She found the chain a little short for her liking and wished it was a bit longer but just popped it onto a chain she already had.

Also, there was no plastic inside to use as a guide for cutting out pictures to put into the locket - we managed anyway but that little addition would definitely improve this item.
on 3 October 2014
I bought this locket for myself as always wanted one, it didn't disappoint, very nice, perfectly sized,it is nice because can be worn with either the shiny side showing or the filigree side, the chain is quite strong, very pleased with the locket.
on 5 February 2014
Great quality, good value for the price. Great valentines present. Presented in quality box. Mrs TinTong will love me long time.
on 5 February 2013
I brought this for my mother as a Christmas gift to put a photo of her new grandson in. She loved it, I liked it so much I nearly kept it myself!
on 14 February 2014
This was just what I wanted and was a lot better than expected. The wife was really delighted with both locket and chain.
on 25 February 2016
This arrived really quickly, so that was good. It was exactly like the photograph and arrived as stated. It was a present and she said she loved it, so in that respect it was a good buy.
on 15 June 2013
Looks fantastic and even better when it arrived. Bought it for my sister and she loves it. would certainly recommend this product
on 20 April 2015
Bought this for my granddaughter she loves it . Nice and delicate for a young girl
on 29 August 2013
I bought this, (along with a rather shabby jewellery box, but that's another review!) at the same time from different suppliers. What a difference a purchase can make and a different supplier can offer!

This feels great quality. The chain is so delicate and fine, and the locket feels a good weight and lovely to hold. The mother of pearl really sets the thing off. And the back has a nice clear silver shine to it as well :-) With that, it's presented in a nice dark blue gift box.

My daughter will love it.
on 27 December 2015
The pendant itself is nice and I wasn't disappointed with the size at all. The chain it comes with looks very delicate but it's nice and really suits the pendant.

See one answered question