5.0 out of 5 stars Queen Of Performing!!!
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by Mrs. K. Macinnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Far better when I saw it live
There are several things wrong with this DVD, the main one being that her live vocals have been completely dubbed over with the MP3 vocals.
Yes I said it, Live vocals.
When I saw her live earlier this year nearly every song was live, Even clips of the tour on Youtube show her to be singing live.
We all know she isn't the best singer in the world, but she...
Published on 18 Dec 2011 by J keating

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen Of Performing!!!, 1 Dec 2011
Britney Spears is back on that stage doing what she does Best and that's performing amazing songs and her crazy dance moves. I saw the Femme Fatale in Newcastle on 3rd November 2011 and she was so stunning and amazing up close. She really loved the crowd and you can tell she really cares for her fans! She was talking to us all the time and yes She sung 6 song LIVE SINGING!!! I must say she sounds amazing live. So don't hesitate and just buy the DVD it's totally worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Femme Musical Force, 15 Jan 2012
"Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour" is a strong concert dvd that showcases the musical hits from the "Circus" and "The Femme Fatale" cd collections. I attended one of her fun concerts over five months ago, and was curious to see how this concert dvd would compare. She gave a great live performance, and watching this version exceeded my expectations of what I had set. The following are some of the various interesting moments of this dvd:

If U Seek Amy: The dancers were cleverly simulating the paparrazi. Britney Spears was wearing a Marilyn Monroesque skirt during the performance.

Gimme More: There was a unique Egyptian theme and she was wearing gold to keep with the theme (a golden two-piece).

Drop Dead Gorgeous: The dancers are seen positioning themselves in gold frames, and singer Sabi makes a guest appearance. Sabi is also known for appearing with Cobra Starship in their music video of "You Make Me Feel" (including lending her vocals to "You Make Me Feel")

I Wanna Go: There is a good group sequence of the dancers carefully timing their moves with Britney Spears.

Nicki Minaj appears towards the end of the concert.

There is also a remixed cd with this edition, but I admit to liking the concert dvd portion more. However, I only wish that at least one to two bonuses were included. "Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour" is recommended for anyone who enjoys her songs from the" Femme Fatale collection" and/or liked any live concerts from the "Femme Fatale" tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING TOUR BY MS SPEARS!!, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Britney Spears: The Femme Fatale Tour - Live [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
SERIOUSLY THIS TOUR IS AMAZING PEOPLE ALWAYS JUDGE IT ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS SAYING "IT DOSENT LOOK GOOD"
HEY I EVEN SAID THAT BUT AFTER I WENT TO SEE THE SHOW MYSELF I WAS BLOWN AWAY
SHE LOOKS GREAT, DANCES GREAT AND SINGS
yes certain parts she lip synces but she sing Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know 100% Live vocal
I Wanna Go contains live alone with Hold It Against Me, How I Roll, Gimme More and Trouble
other songs are more than likely Pre recorded

the production is amazing Spears plays a assassin on the hunt for a man who has been after her for years tracking her every move she goes all around the world from LA to, Paris and to Egypt and Japan

i recommend this tour for anyone it's a good set list
classics in there as well like Toxic, Baby one More Time, I'm A Slave 4 U, Don'y Let Me Be The Last To Know and more of post breakdown smash hits!!

Britney is truly back and who says otherwise is kidding themselves

!! :D
hope my review helped this tour will get you smiling

3.0 out of 5 stars Far better when I saw it live, 18 Dec 2011
J keating (USA) - See all my reviews
Yes I said it, Live vocals.
We all know she isn't the best singer in the world, but she didn't sound terrible. I expected worse actually. So I'm actually gutted that I can't re-live the performance as I saw it.

The second thing that's wrong with it is the angles they used. They are obviously capable of shooting dynamic footage (Towards the end of Drop Dead Beautiful the cinematography is great) but a lot of it seems lazy and boring. Like someone threw it together in half an hour. The opening number (Hold it against me) is probably the number that lacks the most. the vocals are an afterthought with the sound being turned up so loud that you can barely hear her and it isn't shot very well.

The third thing wrong with it is that the song titles on the song select screen are incorrect. 'Trouble' should be 'Trouble for me' and 'Leather and Lace' should be 'Lace and Leather'.

However, There are a lot of things that are good with this DVD. for example 'Gimme More' is done really well and they actually included some of her live vocals towards the end.

Overall an amazing concept executed with laziness.

3/5

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show :-), 23 Feb 2012
I went to see this tour in Manchester and was so lookin forward to this DVD release. I found the tour to be her best one.

The stage in America was different to the European shows due to the runway being too tired to bring away from the States. This for me flattened to buzz I normally get from watching tours I've loved.

Dispite this, I still recommend it for any fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Britney, 11 Dec 2013
H. Glenn - See all my reviews
This is a great pop video. It lets those who missed her most recent UK tour see what they missed and ill remind those of us who did catch the show how good she was. Britney is without doubt one of the most important pop stars whose iconic videos will live on forever. This video also includes her more recent pop videos, though not those that figure on her Britney Jean album. I love it and watch frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC !, 11 Jan 2012
Britney is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! love the costumes, the coreography, love EVERYTHING... I'ts not the best Britney's concert but, is one of the bests :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concert great dvd apart from the dubbing, 28 Dec 2011
I went to see Britney live on this tour so was excited to get the DVD and relive the concert :-). All in all its a great DVD and extremely cheap however my only fault is what others have said....her live vocals have been dubbed with studio vocals :-/. It makes no sense since she is heavily critisised for lip syncing...so why add fuel to the fire?? what were Britneys team thinking?!

Yes she does not dance like she used to but Its Britnet Spears!!!! She is a good performer and looks great.

Perhaps if they kept her shaky live vocals people would think more of her than they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I could imagine!, 27 Dec 2011
Elysio G. Junior "Gelonese" (Brasil) - See all my reviews
Much better than I could imagine!

Britney is amazing!

I confess that I am not a fan, I'm sure she uses playback, but it is beautiful, dance well, the songs are cool .... well, the show is great!

The picture and audio from Blu-ray are spectacular.

Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, 21 Dec 2011
Femme Fatale Tour brings the real Britney back! She's full of energy and that woman shows she's the same incredible performer than before. Too many hits and new songs from her last album. Nicki Minaj and Sabi are PLUS on this EPIC concert. Yes, she did it again!

Britney Spears: The Femme Fatale Tour - Live [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]