4.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything - but it helps
First things first. Please examine the pictures of this item and the product description of it before you buy - I wouldn't want you to be disappointed when this "boombox" (really...?) turns up and is actually the size of a small alarm clock. You have been warned. I think "small portable speaker" would have been a better description.

Anyway. Despite the size,...
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by Paul Fillery

3.0 out of 5 stars A very neat producy
Got it working in a jiffy with my iphone4s,but would not connect to my Sony CMT-BT60B Personal Audio System via Bluetooth,tried everything to no available.Has a nice powerful sound and so practical to take travelling.

D.B.
Published 5 months ago by Mr Dudley Blake

4.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything - but it helps, 26 Jan 2012
Paul Fillery (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Anyway. Despite the size, the item has a very nice minimalist look, and I'm always a sucker for blue LED's. The set-up instructions were very brief (par for the course for Logitech) but reasonably straightforward to understand regarding set-up. Syncing my HTC Desire with it via Bluetooth was painless and quick(when will manufacturers of peripherals realise that Iphones aren't as common as they think they are?), and it charged pretty quickly via USB plug (nice to have a 2-pin adaptor for travel purposes as well). Sound is very good considering the actual size of the unit; handles treble well and vocals are crisp. I must admit I haven't tried anything too "basey" on it yet, but generally unless you're a real audio snob then there's no big problem with the sound from this unit, considering what it's reproducing (compressed digital music) and what it's designed for (outside, bathroom, travel, etc). It's great to have it in the bathroom, and instead of getting up to change tracks/albums, I can control it all from my phone.

If you don't have bluetooth connectivity on your MP3 player (Ipod Classic, for example), the unit does have a socket for a 3.5mm jack, though you will need to buy a cable for this. But then, the main appeal of this item is surely the Bluetooth connectivity. And on that level, it doesn't disappoint - just don't move too far away from it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product by Logitech!, 16 Dec 2011
S. Patel "S Patel" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
From opening the box to listening to music took as little as 5 minutes. The setup was so easy. Plug in the box, pair it up with your bluetooth enabled device and off you go! All the instructions are supplied in the box

There is a tiny microphone pinhole on the left side of the panel, to act as a speakerphone when pairing up the device from your phone. Durable black rubber material covers the side panels and the back panel houses the micro USB connection (for charging), a 3.5mm aux input, and the power switch. An included USB cable connects either to a computer or the included charger, but it is quite short, which makes charging a bit of a pain.

The sound quality is great and can be controlled from your phone (which is where I was playing the music off) or the box itself. Though there is no deep bass to be had from such a tiny system, the speakers do a great job and are sufficent enough for our requirements.

This portable speaker will be great in the summer for BBQs. As long as the boombox is charged, you can play music anywhere.

We have the boombox in the kitchen which acts as our stereo and radio player (via an app on the phone) - no need for these expensive DBA radios, you can have it all with the Logitech boombox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sound for such a small device, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
After seeing a family members Bose bluetooth speaker, I decided it was something I wanted to play music from my laptop and phone. However the price put me off, then I read a review in a magazine of the top 5 speakers and this was one of them. I ordered it without hearing it, which was a risk but well worth it. When it arrived I expected slightly better quality than my phone and laptop, instead it was massively better. It sounds great, was easy to connect to and is unbelievably small. It charged quickly, and is portable, I keep moving it between the kitchen and lounge, although I'm thinking of getting a second one to save doing that.

A fellow work colleague was looking at bluetooth speakers, so I took this into work so he could listen to it. We didn't tell anyone in the office what we were doing and when the music started colleagues were wondering where the sound was coming from, when we pointed to it they couldn't believe something so small was producing such good, loud sound. Definitely recommend this product if your after a good bluetooth speaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and quality, 16 Dec 2011
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
I've had it about a week and have used it most days and have been really impressed with it. It was so simple to sync it to the iPhone 4 and each time you turn it on it connects immediately. It was physically much smaller than I expected but has a quality feel and surprisingly good sound for its size. It's got rubber strips under it to stop it moving around or transmitting all the vibrations into the surface it's on.

I've used it outside and the range was good but if there's an obstruction between your device and the speaker it does have a momentary glitch every so often but once I was aware of that and ensured a clear signal path it was perfect. Battery life is good and charging simple. It'll be a really useful thing to take out and about in the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Packs a punch, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
This arrived this morning, and I am mightily impressed with the sound this little beauty chicks out. It is tiny, much smaller than I expected (mini boombox - exactly!), but it has a bit of weight to it. I must say that the promotional video where it shakes the items on the table is not far off, if you hold it when playing loud you'll feel those good vibrations!

Love the touch sensitive controls, it paired instantly with my iPod Touch 4gen and iPad2.

A bit pricey for a small speaker - yes. Worth it for the lack of wires - yep. Very portable indeed and an internal rechargeable battery via USB is very useful indeed. Can't comment on the battery life yet, will assume it does what it says on the tin and will edit later if not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom Box, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
I have a Bose speaker that no longer works with my new I phone. Shame as I really like it. However I am really impressed with this little box. I like the Bluetooth connectivity and have used it all summer in he garden. Good sound and fantastic battery life. Looks neat and unobtrusive. All my friends are very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best small speaker ever, 27 Oct 2013
Have it for 4 months and never failed to impress me. Loud, very loud for it's size. I would recommend it to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 24 Aug 2013
so loud for how small they are and great sound quality advise everyone getting one of these, and quite cheap for good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom Boom!!, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
You gotta love these things.Who said surpises come in small packages-well they are absoulutely correct in this case!! I say!!Great sound and loud!!!Boom!!!Boom!!!Box!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great wee buy., 22 July 2013
This review is from: Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black (Electronics)
This was bought so as I could do local classes in community halls, it has delivered everything I required, it was easy to pair and took minutes. everytime I use it people in the classes comment on it. Two of my friends have now bought one, the only down side is I wish it had more charge. It was my mistake not having a full charge. however that said it's a great piece of equipment.

Logitech Mini Wireless Boombox - Black