5.0 out of 5 stars I AM filled with god presence, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: VOL 3 - "I AM" Discourses (Saint Germain Series) (Kindle Edition)
The initial feelings are of a discourse that relies on old language a feels unusual, however when you accept that divine devotion circumvents all language and enters the knowing realm, language is not important. Without doubt the use of I AM keeps me grounded in presence. I love this book and it is my constant companion.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY spiritual book you'll ever need!, 16 July 2013
If you're serious about becoming more spiritual in this day and age and not just about learning about the Law of Attraction then this is the book for you. St Germain is a teacher driven to explain how the words 'I AM' can help you live a more grounded and spiritual life feeling worthy of yourself as the God that you are. I have gone from excitement, overwhelming love and power to a comforting blanket wrapped around me whilst reading this. I keep going back to re-read a chapter as there is so much in it! There are masses of affirmations for you to say that seems to cover every eventuality. I also downloaded the Kindle version as I wanted to highlight these but didn't want to spoil my hard copy!! The words that St Germain says in this book are just as relevant as they were when they where first channelled in the 1930's.

VOL 3 - "I AM" Discourses (Saint Germain Series)
VOL 3 - "I AM" Discourses (Saint Germain Series) by Ascended Master Saint Germain