on 6 September 2013
My Partner's daughter was 18 and we wanted to get something special for her birthday. After seeing these earring studs on Amazon we thought we would buy them in good time in case they weren't as we expected. We were not disappointed. The diamonds are crystal clear and you can see they are of good quality. They are set in delicate white gold.
My partner's daughter was over the moon with them.
on 23 September 2012
"Bit worried at first about ordering earrings online as you can only go by sellers description and picture. However, when they arrived They were perfect. They were a gift for my daughters 30th and she was delighted with them. The price was half what I would have paid on the high street which was an added bonus.
on 31 October 2013
If you want small diamonds with lots of sparkle, then these are for you! They are gorgeous, especially in the white gold setting. Very quick delivery, no problems. Many thanks!
on 15 July 2013
Great. just what i wanted to get for my girlfriend. they look beautiful and would recomend them. very quick derlivery too.
on 4 November 2013
I am completely satisfied these Items. They were delivered on time, and the recipients of them are delighted with them. There was a problem with the certificate of authenticity, however, this was promptly solved.
on 19 November 2015
Shame about the screw backs which came out and can't be replaced (at least for the moment). Should have mentioned that although safer than the ordinary ones, you still had to be extremely careful and tighten them regularly. Otherwise, great earrings.
on 14 June 2013
only choose a 3 as when i open the box they were very tiny,a little bit disappointed,would not buy these again.
on 28 March 2014
I bought these for my daughter's 18th birthday. They arrived in a lovely black velvet box but I was a little surprised at how small the earrings were - not that they were misrepresented on the website. My daughter is very happy with them and we both appreciated the screw-on backs which should prevent her accidentally losing them
on 24 October 2013
If you understand what to expect when ordering carat sizes you will not be disappointed. The little stones in these earrings were beautiful. Clear and firing colours with every turn. The wife was very happy, no moaning about the footie on the television when these arrived !
They arrived on time and boxed ready to present as a gift.
on 14 January 2015
These are small so perfect for everyday wear. My niece said you know they're real diamonds as no-one would buy small fake ones! I priced a similar pair in a high-street jewellers and they were £550, so these are a good price. Screw backs are a little fiddly but ensure your earrings stay in.