5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever
My chow chow puppy developed a nasty rash on her tummy.After 2 courses of antibiotics , it still hadn't cleared up.
I ordered this product,together with the shampoo.I shampoed her once & used the cream and started to notice a slight difference.
The next day, I couldn't find the cream until I went into the garden.She'd pinched it & had eaten 1/2 the tub !
Of...
Published on 24 Jan. 2012 by Sue

2.0 out of 5 stars Try my method instead
Nope, doesn't work. Just relieves the smell for an hour or so. But I researched and found that fungal infections arise in the gut, so I've put my dog on Actimel (or Benecol or any similar yoghurt drink with 'good' bacteria), and after a month, SUCCESS! The itchy smelly coat responded better to malt vinegar, the cheap stuff from the supermarket, massaged into the skin with...
Published 4 months ago by Forestwalker

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: D-10 DOG OINTMENT (50gms) (Misc.)
Of course I paniced as I couldn't get hold of the vet.In desperation I phoned the supplier & left a message.To my absoloute delight, he phoned me back within 10 minutes & assured me that there was no problem.(This was confirmed by my vet)
Anyway, the upshot is, her rash has cleared up & I ordered another pot of cream.The shampoo is lovely & I highly recommend the cream also.
As a final point,the fact that you get customer service like that is fantastic !

5.0 out of 5 stars D-10 Dog Shampoo, 25 Aug. 2010
D-10 dog shampoo is excellent. I have a West Highland Terrier and you have to be careful about shampoos in case of an allergy. I have used this shampoo on her and it leaves her coat shiny and soft. In fact many friends have commented on how soft her coat is. I like the fact that there is no smell with it. I shall certainly be using it from now on. Brilliant value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seasonal itch., 5 July 2013
This review is from: D-10 DOG OINTMENT (50gms) (Misc.)
I cannot recommend this cream enough it has been a life saver for my terrier who has suffered servere seasonal allergies for several years. Having tried lots of treatments all with limited success, I bought this cream after seeing it recommeded by other pet owners with dog allergies on the net. This cream cooled my dogs hotspots and calmed down the raw and scabby skin on his underbelly He stopped the constant scratching before the cream had time to dry and hasn't scratched since. Applied twice a day he has regained all his weight and condition which he lost through the stress of the itch and can now sleep peacefully and has regained his love of life. After years of searching for a treatment that truly worked this cream has proformed a miracle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with dogs itchy skin., 26 Jan. 2012
SRK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: D-10 DOG OINTMENT (50gms) (Misc.)
Helps with dogs itchy skin, but, of course, without having animals tested to see what it is they are allergic to, it does not clear up their scratching completely. Beware if wearing silver rings as this product tarnishes them.

4.0 out of 5 stars The dog won't tell me., 13 Mar. 2012
Seems to work ok, I have asked the dog if it is good but he hasn't cried and he wont tell me how he feels. His itching has eased off though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic shampoo, 13 May 2013
This review is from: D-10 - Dog Shampoo - Anti-Fungal/Bacterial - "No Tears" - Produces a Healthy, Shiny Coat - 250ml (Misc.)
I have a German Shepherd with very sensitive skin, and prone to fungal and bacterial infections. This effective but mild shampoo is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Really Works, 17 Jun. 2013
My dog has had skin problems for 3 years. I have spent a fortune on products that are advised as antifungal/antibacterial and will do the job. Only they haven't. I have spent a fortune at the Vet's and had poor results. My dog is still suffering after 3 years, having had useless products and advice.
I can't believe this D10 shampoo is so wonderful, and safe near my dogs eyes, as her problem is on her face. It really does work. I can't thank the manufacturers enough. Thank you, Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars dog shampoo, 21 May 2013
very good shampoo - my dog had skin condition so was unable to use some types of shampoo - this had the anti bacterial and fungal with the added bonus of being mild enough not harm her skin any further

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the bottle, 17 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my border collie who had a fungal infection on her belly, cleared it up within two weeks with regular use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it - it is very gentle to use ..., 16 Mar. 2015
J9 "Bookworm" (Wombwell, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I actually bought this for my horse as he has mud fever. I used it this weekend and it has already started to work. The scabs have loosened naturally. Somebody told me that dog shampoos can often be more effective than horse products and they were right. Very pleased with it - it is very gentle to use and cheaper than a lot of other products.