5.0 out of 5 stars D-10 Dog Shampoo
D-10 dog shampoo is excellent. I have a West Highland Terrier and you have to be careful about shampoos in case of an allergy. I have used this shampoo on her and it leaves her coat shiny and soft. In fact many friends have commented on how soft her coat is. I like the fact that there is no smell with it. I shall certainly be using it from now on. Brilliant value.
Published on 25 Aug 2010 by Kathleen

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
didnt do much good on my westie however will keep trying on him also use it on yorkie he doesnt seem to mind it
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Elizabeth Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars D-10 Dog Shampoo, 25 Aug 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars The dog won't tell me., 13 Mar 2012
Seems to work ok, I have asked the dog if it is good but he hasn't cried and he wont tell me how he feels. His itching has eased off though!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Really Works, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: D-10 DOG SHAMPOO (anti-fungal; anti-bacterial; "no tears") 250ml (Misc.)
My dog has had skin problems for 3 years. I have spent a fortune on products that are advised as antifungal/antibacterial and will do the job. Only they haven't. I have spent a fortune at the Vet's and had poor results. My dog is still suffering after 3 years, having had useless products and advice.
I can't believe this D10 shampoo is so wonderful, and safe near my dogs eyes, as her problem is on her face. It really does work. I can't thank the manufacturers enough. Thank you, Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic shampoo, 13 May 2013
I have a German Shepherd with very sensitive skin, and prone to fungal and bacterial infections. This effective but mild shampoo is ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars D-10 Dog Shampoo, 29 Jan 2013
Bought a couple of bottles of this sampoo.it appears to work well on my westie pup who we purchased with severe mite infestation and had lost a large amount of hair .we used it to augment pups shower routine by using this along with Malseeb shampoo.the pup 's hair is now almost completely restored.the shamppo has certainly helped .would recommed .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shampoo., 6 Jun 2011
This stuff does everything it says on the bottle and it manages to accomplish it all without being too smelly, or hard to wash out.

My dog's a nightmare to bathe, and he's as strong as an ox, so I have to subdue him to get him clean and this stuff went in my hair, ears, eyes and mouth without causing me even the slightest ache or itch. My dog fared almost as well, with no skin problems or coat damage apparent after use. He did have a little dandruff for a day or two though, but I put that down to me not rinsing him adequately rather than the shampoo being at fault.

Overall I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Oct 2013
Having just acquired my staffie ( nine years old), have found she has a skin disorder. This was recommended to buy by the vet and it seems to stop her from scratchung all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the bottle, 17 Jun 2013
Bought this for my border collie who had a fungal infection on her belly, cleared it up within two weeks with regular use.

4.0 out of 5 stars dog shampoo, 21 May 2013
very good shampoo - my dog had skin condition so was unable to use some types of shampoo - this had the anti bacterial and fungal with the added bonus of being mild enough not harm her skin any further

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 28 Nov 2012
Bought this shampoo for my dogs' suspected fungal skin problem after numerous other shampoos failed to make a difference, and just 4 hours after the first use he's looking a lot better. The red patches all over his belly and ears are already fading, hopefully it will clear up entirely after a few uses. Very impressed, would definitely recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›