5.0 out of 5 stars pfj opinion, 21 April 2012
This review is from: William the Good - TV tie-in edition (Just William Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book: it was just as delightful as the 'William' stories I first read fifty years ago! Anyone who was amused by 'Just William' will be equally amused by these stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Books are Better, 4 Sep 2014
William as someone once said in one of the books is a cure,and they were right too,the books are very uplifting too and will make you want to read more,I have been reading them from childhood,and as an adult I still do,not so much now though,but as I have all of them in the bookshelves,along with other childhood books I loved, I can read them anytime,I would recommend any reader to give them a look even if they dont read childrens literature normally,they will definately enjoy these,as to the TV series they havent made one yet that I liked,they change things that should be left in and put things in that were never in the books at all its a shame they do that,but once they buy the rights they can do as they please......

5.0 out of 5 stars William the Good, 15 April 2011
The item is exactly what it says on the tin, AND with fast and efficient service as usual. Purchasing from Amazon sets the bar very high indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just William, 16 Aug 2014
D. J. Wilcox (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Mind you, I am biased. I've always loved the William books. However, after buying the dvd of the recent tv series, with Daniel Roche, for my grandchildren, I can't get enough. Unfortunately I think I've now read the lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item - Great Communication - 5 Star Dealer - Highly Recommended!, 16 July 2014
Nice Item - Great Communication - 5 Star Dealer - Highly Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Nov 2014