5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!
Simply the best peppermint tea on the market! This big value pack makes drinking this tea even better, normally just 10 bags retail at nearly four pounds - so 50 bags for just over a tenner is perfect!
Published on 13 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. Karen J. Alexander

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't get the raving reviews, nothing special.
I don't get what's so special about this tea. For the price and considering the material of the tea temples, and the fact they're whole leaves not crushed, I was expecting a really strong taste but in a small mug after brewing for over 20 minutes it tasted no different than my Twinings peppermint tea from poundland. Pretty disappointed.
Published 1 month ago by Jayde Storey

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Teapigs Peppermint Leaves 100 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best peppermint teabags going, 6 Feb. 2012
These peppermint tea bags are the best I have tasted. They have a really fresh taste and are so full of tea leaves that you can re use them 2 or 3 times.

Try them - you wont look back

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppermint Leaves, 30 Jun. 2013
Very nice. My wife is dairy intolerant and prefers peppermint tea. Have tried many kinds but these are the best yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Stuff, 22 May 2014
I have been drinking peppermint tea on a daily and (almost) exclusive basis for some 30 years and Teapigs is the best brand I have ever tasted. They are a little pricey, but the flavour is exceptional and worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppermint Tea Pig, 15 Sept. 2013
I just love these peppermint teabags, they are so flavourful. A friend gave me some to try a while ago and I couldn't believe how much flavour they had in comparison to "ordinary" brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars peppermint leaves teabags by teapigs, 8 Sept. 2013
have been looking for a perfect peppermint teabag for a long time and teapig came up with the goods. excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tea, 22 Jun. 2013
I liked this tea, lovely and refreshing. I wish the price was lower though. I am not sure if I am going to buy this tea again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppermint Tea, 16 Jun. 2014
This is the best! I drink it regularly and make sure I have plenty to take on holiday as nothing else matches up.
There are other flavours in the TeaPig range that are great but they work out to be more expensive to drink regularly so Peppermint meets all criteria!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Jun. 2014
I first tried these at Wagamama and they are the best mint tea bags that I have ever tried. I have since tried the Camomile tea and it reminds me of the first Camomile I tried in Madeira. These tea bags are the best I have ever had and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smooth taste, definitely worth the price!, 13 Jan. 2015
C. Crocker - See all my reviews
Although a little pricey for 50 teabags, I have to admit that this is the best tasting peppermint tea I've found. It has a much smoother taste than many of the larger brands, and if you leave the teabag in a little longer than you planned (as often happens with me as I tend to pour in the water then wander off and do something else!), it doesn't give a bitter taste like many I've tried. I add the teabag to a small pot and find that it makes 2 mugs easily, without losing flavour. Peppermint tea is fab for digestion and great if you're trying to wean yourself off traditional caffeinated tea. If you don't want to splash out on 50 bags, then Amazon also sell the 15 bag pack for around £3-4. Enjoy .... *puts kettle on*!