Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£5.95

on 8 September 2011
I was 8 when I read this book which is very good because it is very exciting and has a very good story about a spaniel who gets into danger when he goes for a walk with his owners on the top of a cliff.
on 1 April 2013
this book is about a cute little puppy named lucky and when she goes on a walk along a cliff side .suddenly the pupppy falls..

read more of my rewiews on holly webb such as "oscars lonley christmas"

THANKS!
on 23 March 2013
Definitely the coolest animal book of all lucky is so cute and if I was his owner I'd be lucky
on 22 December 2013
Holly the more dog books my daughter reads lots of flashbacks come she said its my fav this is te

percent we decided 100%
on a scale of
<1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20>
______________________________________________________
se gave i 20\20
on 2 July 2013
She read it when she was 8 and has read it again at the age of 9 and 10. She loves the whole Holly Webb series about dogs and cats in danger, finding them easy to read at the age of 8 but they have encouraged her to pick up a book. A good step along the reading pathway
on 26 December 2013
I bought this book because my mum had bought Max the missing puppy from a jumble sale and my son loved it that much I decided to buy him a few more. My son is 5 years old and loved having me read this to him before bed.
on 20 February 2014
I liked this book because it made me just want to read on and on and on.
I would recommend this book to children aged 7-10
This book was really good and there was no part I didnt like.
on 4 January 2013
Cool book have read it twice now!!
Will probably read it another couple of times as well!!!

Brilliant book and definitely deserves those 5 stars up there
on 29 December 2012
I loved this book because it has a lot to it like it has a reason it has a nice e.g of brothers and sisters as well you get to know haw wonderful a dog is.
on 18 August 2014
My daughter, who's ten, loved this book. The story kept her interested and she said there were lots of cliff hangers that kept her reading.