5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Netbook, But Amazon Has Wrong Picture!
This is a fantastic netbook - everything you want from a portable machine for simple functions. Considering the NC110 is also available (bizarrely for a higher price...?) with only 1.5 GHz and 250GB hard drive, this is a steal.

This is the Samsung NC110 with 1.66 GHz and 320GB hard drive, comes with 1GB RAM. I upgraded the RAM memory to 2GB (using DDR3 from...
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by Flightless Bird

2.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Netbook disappoints
I bought this Samsung Netbook to replace a similar sort of small computer made by Asus, which I had bought four years before and had been damaged. I had been very happy with it, and I imagined that this machine, so much more up-to-date, would be a good deal better. In fact, it seems in general to be slower and more prone to crash. The problem may well be that the newer...
Published on 5 May 2012 by John Marenbon

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Samsung NC110 10.1 inch Netbook - Black (Intel Atom N570 1.66GHz, RAM 1GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter) (Personal Computers)
great delivery.great purchase for meSamsung NC110 10.1 inch Netbook - Black (Intel Atom N570 1.66GHz, RAM 1GB, HDD 320GB, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter)good design.i have all i need,and it's so small and portative.it's the best among of similar netbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I paid for, 14 April 2012
I needed a device to access internet sites and pick up my email while travelling. The Samsung NC110 fills my need perfectly whilst being small enough to be truly portable. The installed version of Windows is little restricting but I knew that would be the case. The software can be upgraded for less than 50 but I don't think I will bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good netbook but worried about overheating, 28 Dec 2011
I did a lot of research before buying this netbook and so far I am happy with the purchase. However, I am a bit unhappy about the temperature issue. The idle temperature of my samsung netbook's motherboard is around 47-48 and it does increases with the use (say till 57-60) and the fan is running almost continuously. I am wondering whether any other users experience the same problem with this netbook or should I return for a replacement? Any comments? I used speedfan to check the temperature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Net Book, 25 Feb 2012
Brought this for my Daughter's 40th and she love's it. She decided hot to upgrade to 2gb Ram as her requirements are not that great ie Photos, Word, Music etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 4 April 2013
P. C. Cartledge (Shropshire, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
No problems as I haven't used it yet. Delivery was fine. I have it as an emergency standby in case my other one breaks down. Samsung Netbooks have been really good up to now, small, light and reliable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 July 2012
Was very impressed to begin with when I recieved this netbook, thought it was ideal for my travels, however after being on it for only an hr and accessing only my e-mail accounts discovered it was infected so had to return it. Not only that I waited in all day for a courier collection I was promised would be coming, then after countless calls and after half an hour after my shift at work had ended it was collected.
Pleased I have been given a refund with no hassle however will not recommed this company

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 28 April 2012
This netbook is excellent it ways next to nothing its quite fast now I upgraded the memory it's great for browsering and on long journeys and all.

For a start its not very sturdy I mean I could probably smack the screen clean off with my elbow.

other than that I'll give it a 4 star since it doesn't feel very strong to me. It probably is but I feel if i tap the hard drive it'll just snap off.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star apparently means 'i hate it' - that about sums it up, 31 Jan 2012
Ordered - WIFI didnt work - spent 3 days, about 12 calls incompetent customer service people based at the Samsung Call cnetre in Egypt - everyone of them not having a clue what they were talking about. Lost about 15 hours working time - disasterous when working for yourself under deadlines. Got it changed. Still took the best part of a day and 4 tel calls to call centre to set up.

SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICES ARE A BUNCH OF AMATEURS. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE LAPTOP. DO NOT BUY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor Out?, 8 Jan 2012
Hi - Can any of you guys who've got this unit answer my query please? :-)

I'm looking to get one of these but need to know more about the available outputs included as I'm looking to connect it to an external monitor when at home (& yes I've checked the Samsung website but as ever it's lagging behind it's released product range - the latest netbooks they're listing have the N550 processor) so....

1) Is there any way to connect this to an external monitor (& if so by what type of connection)? &

2) I know the screen res on the unit is not full HD (due to the small screen size) - but does the processor have the ability to display full HD on a suitable (ie full HD) monitor?

Thanks for your help guys; it really is much appreciated, and do enjoy your machines!

Cheers!