5.0 out of 5 stars Great bean bags
Bought a blue and purple beanbag for my children aged 9 & 7. They are a great size and even big enough for an adult. Good strong marerial and plenty of beans. Very happy with my purchase.
Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Wadey

3.0 out of 5 stars ... bit smaller than i thought it would be but fine for my 9 yr old
A bit smaller than i thought it would be but fine for my 9 yr old,the colour is not as bright as the pic its actually pretty dull bt does the job.
Published 5 months ago by emily rathbone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bean bags, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Gilda ® Kids & Teens Bean Bag with Beans Stain Resistant PURPLE

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 8 Nov. 2012
Great beanbag, bought these in 4 different colours for our playroom and it looks great

Kids 6 and 3 and love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Bean Bag, 25 Feb. 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my Grand Daughter. I thought it was made of lovely material and she said it was very confortable to sit on. Price wise good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Gilda bought, 30 Nov. 2013
Fi P "Fi" (Chicago, Il) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I know have 4 Gilda bags in various colours and shapes.
My 7 and 5 year old love lounging on them in the family room. I have now disposed of the sofa which was being used as a dumping ground and only have been bags in bright colours for them to watch the tv on. Kids are happy and I have less clearing up to do - result!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bean Bag, 11 Mar. 2012
S. G. K. Ritzen "Sarai" (England) - See all my reviews
This bean bag has a lovely colour and provides good support. I've ordered it for use in the run-up of labour, and perhaps also during labour - this is why I would have preferred it slightly bigger. It does say in the product description that it's an XL-size, however, I didn't see that it's a Kids & Teens Bean bag...so maybe this is my mistake. , Overall, it's a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars best xmas present, 10 Jan. 2013
Mrs. J. Williams (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 3 year old grandaughter. She absolutely loves it, it is just the right size for her to curl up in and watch tv. It was delivered well within the expected date and is of good quality - it has even survived her lively cousin diving on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super beanbags, 8 Nov. 2012
Love these. Got three of them. Easy to wipe if a small spillage appears on one! Still padded after good use over the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 May 2014
I bought this to stop my daughter from getting too close to the tv and it worked!! She loves it and fits in like a little pea pod, it's very good quality and I would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good product!!, 10 Feb. 2013
A deep purple, good quality beanbag which will easily see my 10 year old daughter into her teenage reading years!! Didn't seem to have many beans in it - especially as I bought three and the other two were much fuller - but I guess that is easily resolved and I will invest in some more beans in the future!! Despite this, a really good quality product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 26 Nov. 2014
I bought this bean bag to use in my university dorm and it is perfect! It is a good size for a child or an adult to sit on. It has had many spills and is still in perfect condition as any mess cleans off easily. It's super comfy and is a beautiful colour.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›