5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
This was exactly what I was looking for as a fun christmas present and is a great idea for going down memory lane.
Published on 7 Dec 2011 by rachelm

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitterly Disappointed
I was really pleased to find this product when searching for a Secret Santa gift, which was to be to the value of £10.

Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitterly Disappointed, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: The A Quarter Of... Retro Sweets Cube - Box Crammed Full Of Old Fashioned Sweets - 100% Money Back Guarantee! - Perfect Fun Christmas Gift, Secret Santa & Stocking Filler (Misc.)

It arrived next day as promised by Prime, however was so small I was taken aback. Initially I thought I was sent the wrong product, but it seems not. Having since seen a similar product about 4 times the size for £6 in my local supermarket I wish I had done my homework better. Quick delivery, but feels like I've been totally ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 7 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Oct 2012
Bought as a birthday present for my brother. Smaller than I thought but lots of different types of sweets. Loved that there were a couple of 'freebies' on top of the box which my kids enjoyed. Overall I am happy with it! Thankyou.

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO EXPENSIVE, 11 Nov 2013
Both my wife and I think that this box of retro sweeties is too expensive and not good value for money. Once bitten twice shy!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked to have tried them, 8 Jan 2014
Chic Shopper (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered two boxes, was charged and they didn't arrive....I also contacted them after that to chase it up, again I heard nothing....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 May 2012
I gave this as a extra gift to my sister, and it was a hit! She loved it :) It was large as well and lasted a good amount of time :) Perfect gift for sweet tooths!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, 1 Sep 2012
Very Much Worth It!
Excellent For A Gift To Someone Who Loves sweets!
Very Nicely Presented! Great Variety Of Sweets!
Good Efficient Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 3 Aug 2012
A lovely gift idea full to the brim with all the best sweets and well worth the money. Would recommend to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY ANYTHING OF THEIRS! RIP OFF!, 17 Sep 2014
NOT WORTH OVER A TENNER! stupid amount of money for sweets you can get in asda that would come up to less than a fiver.. and the box it comes is twice the size of the actual sweet box very very stupid recommend not to waste your money like i did..

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it!, 18 April 2014
I chose this for my son for his birthday as he loves sweets. I was dissapointed by the size of the box and the contents. Waste of money!! No way was it worth £10 !