on 12 October 2012
Bought as a birthday present for my brother. Smaller than I thought but lots of different types of sweets. Loved that there were a couple of 'freebies' on top of the box which my kids enjoyed. Overall I am happy with it! Thankyou.
on 26 May 2012
I gave this as a extra gift to my sister, and it was a hit! She loved it :) It was large as well and lasted a good amount of time :) Perfect gift for sweet tooths!
on 1 September 2012
Very Much Worth It!
Excellent For A Gift To Someone Who Loves sweets!
Very Nicely Presented! Great Variety Of Sweets!
Good Efficient Delivery
on 23 December 2013
I was really pleased to find this product when searching for a Secret Santa gift, which was to be to the value of £10.

It arrived next day as promised by Prime, however was so small I was taken aback. Initially I thought I was sent the wrong product, but it seems not. Having since seen a similar product about 4 times the size for £6 in my local supermarket I wish I had done my homework better. Quick delivery, but feels like I've been totally ripped off.
on 3 August 2012
A lovely gift idea full to the brim with all the best sweets and well worth the money. Would recommend to a friend.
on 7 December 2011
This was exactly what I was looking for as a fun christmas present and is a great idea for going down memory lane.
on 18 April 2014
I chose this for my son for his birthday as he loves sweets. I was dissapointed by the size of the box and the contents. Waste of money!! No way was it worth £10 !
on 5 January 2012
Great item to buy, this was for a friend and it took him back to when he use to by these sweets, fast delivery and well packaged, would recommend :)
on 2 November 2014
Can't believe they have charged £11 for £2 worth of sweets (if that!!!). I won't make the same mistake twice!!!
on 28 November 2013
I was so pleased with this little box of sweetness! All the favourites my brother and I would eat in our childhood. He "didn't want anything" this christmas and didn't want me to spend money on him so this was a perfect way to just give him a little token fun gift. Amazingly chock full for the price. Loved it!

See one answered question