5.0 out of 5 stars fab, a must buy!!!!
Just received these after ordering on sunday!As soon as i opened the packaging i was ooooooooing, everything about them and the box/accessories is lovely!! Just tested the dryer and straighteners and they are fantastic!!! they ooze quality!!! would never go back to cheap ones now :)
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Donz

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed!
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by Catrina Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, a must buy!!!!, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: ghd V Scarlet Collection Deluxe Limited Edition Styler Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 29 Nov 2011
Arrived very quickly, excellent quality, gorgeous gift bag and beautifully packaged. This is a gift for my daughter and she will love it. I have used GHDs for years, the best on the market. Worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute bargain!, 15 May 2012
After reading previous comments about the quality of this product I was very nervous when placing my order. The first thing to say is that the delivery on this item was brilliant, I placed my order at 3pm on the Monday and they arrived at 13:30pm on the Tuesday! the packaging was brilliant, and after ripping into it like it was Christmas I was amazed! the pictures really do not do this product justice! the travel hair dryer is amazing! lovely size and is much better than my nicky clark! the vanity case is beautiful and all items fit inside lovely! the clutch bag is perfect for a night out! and to clarify on the quality of the straighteners I plugged them in and they was hot in seconds, there was no pulling on the hair they really are lovely and smooth! bearing in mind you will not pay much less than £100 for a pair in the shops this really is an amazing price!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great never had GHDs before and these are fantastic, 8 Dec 2011
i loved these a saw them in Heads and they were 149 pound and i was looking around for the cheapest and then i went on amazon and i thought omg that is a great price anyway i got them on a monday and they were great i would tell anyone whos thinking about getting you should you wont be dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD Scarlet Collection Deluxe Set, 20 Feb 2012
My boyfriend bought me these for Valentines Day 2012 as I had been hinting about them for a couple of months and I love them. I have in the past had a set of GHD's which I have had for 7/8 years now and they still work! I would recommend these to anyone! They make my hair so soft and silky. My sister also has them and is very impressed! Buy with confidence :-) xx

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD Scarlet Collection/Hair Straightners and Hairdryer, 30 May 2012
This was a great purchase. The Hairdryer is fantastic, I have used this more than the Straightners but they are great as well. Lovely presentation box and bag, it would make a great gift. I'm so pleased with these products and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 10 Jan 2012
At first I was nervous to spend such a large amount of money on some hair straighteners, but after having been bought a second hand pair of GHD's 3 years ago, I couldn't not pick another brand. After seeing how expensive this package was I was quite nervous how I had saved myself £25 and I hadn't ordered from GHD themselves especially after reading the reviews that say this make of GHD is absolutely rubbish. I received this package this afternoon and used them straight away on my very thick, wavy hair. They came beautifully packed, and heated up brilliantly. To the people who wrote the bad reviews, you are completely wrong! They hear up just as well as my 5/6 year old GHD's which have just died and make my hair so soft and thin which is what I love about GHD's! I'm so thrilled I went ahead and bought these! Thank you ever so much! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Creation, 17 Jan 2012
This product is the most beautiful set I have ever seen, a wow sensation hits you when you open the box because it is such a sumptuous creation. The straightners are easy to use and warm up instantly, you can straighten the most frizziest hair in a couple of minutes and the hair dryer is as powerful as the straightners. It also has a heat tube that allows you to leave the straightners to cool down without burning any surfaces and in addition you get the clips to allow you to pile the hair up so the underneath is accessible too, I am glad I bought this set as I get a feeling of grandeur when I am using it, what more could you want from a product.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed!, 29 Dec 2011
Catrina Kelly (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I have had a ghd for years.....it was my most prized posession until it died on me 2 months ago. My brother bought me the scarlet deluxe for Christmas and I was soooo excited.....looked fab etc........until I tried it! It does'nt heat up to anything like the ghd I used to have and it actually feels like it is pulling my hair when straightening. I did'nt want to say anything until my sister called tonight (after getting the same scarlet deluxe from her boyfriend) and she mentioned that it's not anything as good as her old one used to be either! I'd return it in a heartbeat if I could!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, 19 April 2012
After reading all the mixed reviews I was wondering if I should buy this set. Was worried they may not be genuine after reading what other people have said about cheaper straighteners working better, this is not true my hair looks and feels the same as when its done in the hairdressers with their ghds. My hair is definitely straighter than when I use other non ghd straighteners. I have also registered them to the official ghd website with no problems. I'm very impressed with the quality of the vanity box, clutch and straighteners. The hair dryer doesn't go very hot but it still does the job, is good seen as though it is a travel hair dryer. I don't understand what other people were complaining about. I think the set is very good for the offer price of £104 seen as though the straighteners alone are over £80. I would recommend this set go on treat yourself!