1,178 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Amazing!
I was really really pleased with this product, it fits the Kindle Touch well, looks far more expensive than just 10 and the magnetic close is great. I feel like the picture doesn't give justice to the actual colour of the case as rather than being a lilac colour as shown, it was a more deep purple wine shade which I absolutely loved! Very subtle and feminine. There is a...
Published on 13 Feb 2012 by Nadia Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but ....
The cover is comfortable to hold and seems to do its job of protecting the Kindle. The price is good too, but the magnet fell off after only a few weeks meaning it no longer stays closed. This is a shame and is why I cannot recommend it wholeheartedly.
Published 20 months ago by Stephen

‹ Previous | 1113 114 115118 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 May 2012
This is a wonderful cover....beautiful colour and feels as if it will protect my Kindle perfectly! I would definitely recommend it on looks and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle touch cover, 9 May 2012
Absolutely fab! Wasn't expecting it to look so good at that price. Love the colour and quality. Would definitely buy from this site again. Have recommended it to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fab!, 9 May 2012
I am so very pleased with this cover for my new kindle. The colour is really funky and it is so well made and really great value for the price. fits my Kindle touch perfectly - what more could you ask?

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 9 May 2012
Great service and product. Kindle now secure and safe. Easy to hold, and use. Enhances the Kindle experience. Thanks very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish 'book' cover, 7 May 2012
This review is from: TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case Kindle Screen Protectors & Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature - Wine Red (Electronics)
This Kindle cover is both stylish and sturdy. Glad I chose this from the many on offer, I really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 April 2012
This case is fantastic value for money. It is well made, fits the Kindle perfectly and I am really pleased with it. It came promptly after ordering. I and my family have other Technet cases (for iPad) and they have lasted well.
There are a couple of things I should I have liked to know before ordering: the pink colour is rather washed-out. Fine for me but not if you want a bright pink - it would be nice if Technet would increase their range of colours but maybe the lack of range is why they are so cheap. The other is that the case does not come with a screen cover. I have now ordered one separately. There is no suggestion in the description that it does come with a screen cover so there is no issue with Technet not supplying what they said they would, but I now have to wait a few more days before I have a screen cover. My mistake in not thinking this one through but it would be nice if the description made it clear that if you want a screen cover, you have to buy it from someone else. [NB the case does come with a back cover which could be mistaken for a screen cover except that it does not fit the screen.]
The case does add to the weight and size of the Kindle so if you want a small, extra light product, this is not for you. Even with the case the Kindle is smaller than the average paperback but a bit heavier (350g for the Kindle + case compared with 290g for the paperback).

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy cover, but bulky., 12 Aug 2014
Increases the bulk of your Kindle quite a bit, more than some other covers. Will probably end up shelling out for a proper Amazon branded cover. You get what you pay for sometimes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Closed, 4 July 2012
Yes I hesitated, why is it cheap(ish) and should I use an amazon seller (unichain) rather than amazon.
No worries on either score, arrived three days before expected date, well packed and first impressions on quality is fine.
I think it's a bit bulky so at home I might use my kindle touch unprotected and use this only while outside.
When open and folded back in use the front skews and makes it a bit uncomfortable to hold.
But I'm being picky it's still easier than a fat paperback.
So I might use this more as a pouch.
I had an amazon cover on my deceased kindle keyboard and that was better, but stupidly expensive.
So in summary I'm quite happy, perfectly usable and sure to do a good job at protecting my kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2014
Amazing service and my kindle looks fantastic. A very handy elastic pouch for my hand too.
Will definitely re order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle paper white cover, 24 July 2014
Another very good product. Protects the Kindle very well and looks good. Easy to put on, makes holding the product easy.

‹ Previous | 1113 114 115118 | Next ›