5.0 out of 5 stars Well Designed Software
I love this software, its logical to use it has lots of useful features and this version was made for Mac's ( a lot of genealogy software is either Windows only or dual purpose meaning that there are lots of compromises).

You can start creating a family tree from scratch by just filling in a few of your parents details or you can import photo's, text or charts...
Published 23 months ago by MR P J FAIRWEATHER

3.0 out of 5 stars Fixes what was broken...
....in the first version, at least for me. Installation was fine, and I started a new tree using this software. I understand others have tried importing with little success, so check other reviews. The Mac version is now as good as the PC version (which it always should have been), and everything is quick and just works. The previous version was buggy and slow in...
Published 19 months ago by Megan Smithy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program for building your family tree, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac) (CD-ROM)
I've used Family Tree Maker for a number of years and have just upgraded my computer from a PC to and Apple Mac, with problems I have with the USB SuperDrive I've jusy installed Family Tree Maker onto my Imac and if its as good as the PC program I will be very pleased to use it

4.0 out of 5 stars Finding your family is easy, 15 May 2012
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac) (CD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you're interesting in your genealogy, then this product is pretty reasonable, it'll help you track people down, it'll also help you make the tree functional and all in its a pretty good piece of software with all the helpful records contained with in such as parish records.

All in its a reasonable peice of software however a lot of people have had instalation problems so it might be worth hanging off until this glitch is fixed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Installation issues, shame as look a good product, 27 April 2012
MGreviews "matt0007" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac) (CD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had a few problems installing the program, and it crashed a few times. Synchronisation to Ancestary.co.uk seems to be an issue as well. There are some really good sections to the family tree maker just a shame I lost my patience to enjoy them. Hoepfully the set up issues will be resolved to allow me to enjoy this product.

ARRAY(0xab186a44)

Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac)
Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac) by Avanquest Software (Mac OS X)
49.63