5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!
Great service and will use if again, prompt and described and love the program. Recommended for anyone who is looking for an easy to use program.
Published 7 months ago by Tony

3.0 out of 5 stars Software fine ONCE you can install
Though I read the reviews prior to ordering, I liked the look of the software photo projects.
BUT like other customers when I came to install, on entering the product key, it kept coming up as ERROR.
I did contact Serif but was referred back to Amazon.
I cannot fault Amazon, emailed them on the Monday evening about problem, new software package...
Published 22 months ago by Jasperbear

3.0 out of 5 stars Software fine ONCE you can install, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)
I did contact Serif but was referred back to Amazon.
delivered Wednesday and this time successfully installed on my laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)

3.0 out of 5 stars Now the software works I am finding it very usefull, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)
On this software it is difficult to enter the product key that is required to load the software. I am on to my second copy of the software, I sent the first back to Amazon as I couldn`t enter a simple product key to the programs satisfaction. Speaking to Serif the firm who created the software was a joke as they transferred me back to Amazon. Finally after a lot of trying I sent Serif an e-mail, they finally answered it and sent me a third product key which after three attempts to put it in it worked. The actual software is ok, it works fine now that I can actually use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product key does not work, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)
I bought this product as a gift and the recipient is unable to use it as the product key doesnt work. I have been unable to contact seller regarding this issue

1.0 out of 5 stars photoprojects, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)
I found the software too complicated to follow so I uninstalled it and put it in the wheely bin. It may be of some use to an expert which i am not, so I'll just leave my pictures as they are. Stan.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)
Perfect product. Easy to install and Very easy to use. I do recommend it to anyone who need photo project software.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Photo Projects (PC) (CD-ROM)
Was so pleased to have been able to return this item with your return labels, and so grateful for the speedy return of replacement, have got a proof of post for the returned item. This is a very good photo craft disc, and am able to achieve some lovely affects. Thank you again for the ease of returning.

Photo Projects (PC)
Photo Projects (PC) by Serif (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
19.84