Price:£8.50 - £10.99

on 30 September 2012
A little bit thinner than i was wanting but its fine with a tshirt underneath. My girls havent taken it off since they got it. Its keeping them nice and warm with the turn in the weather.

The delivery was excellent. It was expected on 3rd of October yet i received it on 29th of September.

For £7.45 i have no complaints whatsoever.
on 20 May 2013
This is good quality but on the small size. My daughter is very slim so it fits well. Keeps her warm
on 10 March 2015
Bought to go under my daughters regatta coat just to make it a bit warmer. Does what I wanted it to do. Fits about right but sleeves are long... Wasn't a problem for me as it was intended to go under a coat so I just folded sleeves over. Not suitable as a winter coat just for anyone wondering.
on 24 March 2014
Bought two of these for my granddaughters bacause it had a small motif on the front. I wanted to sew a minion applique badge on each of them as this is what they are into at the moment. I got a message from my soon that they were 'made up with them' and hadn't had them off since they arrived. I was a bit worried that being blue, to match the minion badges, it was going to be too much like their school colours, but it is a much more muted shade than that.
on 16 February 2014
Nice colour and warm for the winter months. My 6 year old daughter loved it. Quite thin so don't expect it to be to thick.
on 22 April 2013
I gave this to my granddaughter, who loves the colour and has already made quite good use of it. Great for use over a swim suit, gym outfit or just for casual wear.
on 20 February 2014
The fleece although a bit thin have been very handy to put over t-shirts and are quite long and roomy inside. They have washed well and kept their colour
on 29 December 2013
the actual body of the fleece was fine but the sleeves were a mile too long, there is no way my grand-daughter could have worn it. shame really
on 3 November 2014
This is ok for under a jacket but is too thin to be used on its own. Otherwise a good product.
on 14 November 2014
Lovely lightweight fleece perfect for under Gilets on colder days.