on 19 September 2014
webcam did not work, no driver that worked, would not work on skype.
on 24 March 2015
Although the sound recording and LED lights work, the camera does not. I was told by the seller that the camera is not compatible with Windows 8. This is despite the suggestion by other reviews that it does.
on 3 November 2014
Its cheap and for a reason. The zoom of camera is way to high and requires you to be at least a couple of metres back to be recognised using this camera, save your money and buy a pricier and better webcam.
on 29 August 2014
its very poor quality if I had known I wouldn't have bought it
on 31 July 2014
Very bad sound quality - it's already in the in bin!
on 15 August 2015
worth the money, cheap and cheerful. I didnt expect a 5mp 10x zoom cam anyway for the 2 quid i paid tbh . But the advert is misleading and falsified, so if you are happy to have a vga cam (640 x 480 to be precise) for the low price this cam is ideal. Also cam is zoomed right into my nose :) i had to move away a good 5 feet to get my top half body into the frame. No drivers required for windows 7 and works well on skype.

Amazon should take action on such sellers putting false information in their adverts and sending products which do not match the advertisement.
on 8 June 2012
false economy,seems cheap,camera works but to use the built in microphone you have to hold the camera in your hand.not worth the effort of posting it back to hong kong
on 20 February 2015
Webcam didn't work when plugged into three different computers. On closer inspection we found that the whole front had come away and the cables weren't connected.
on 18 May 2015
This came with usb and 3.5mm audio jack - and was not a good camera - spec looked good, £2 looked too good to be true - that's how it turned out to be (for me).
on 6 January 2016
Not 5 megapixel, more like 1...barely. Very low framerate, but picture is clear. I thought about using this for recording a close up of my craft(Twitch,YouTube) but it was not up to the job. The lens was very clunky to get it into focus, minimal settings available(brightness,gamma etc) Fps is 5-30 but I couldn't get 30fps unless im made it the smallest frame possible, I think it was 140x100 or something.

Its a good little cam for Skype and the mic picks up my voice well, not perfect. Ill stick to using my Xbox camera.