on 16 February 2012
I bought these to decorate my bathroom! I used an oak beeswax on them, strung each one on garden string and hung one from each ring on my shower curtain. They look really effective. They would indeed make very unique gift tags which would form a lovely keepsake for the recipient, but also very versatile as decorative items. Will be buying more.
on 15 November 2011
great service the hearts arrived today exactly what they were described as ordered speedy service and well packaged thank you
on 27 November 2012
I ordered these hearts to use as labels for my Christmas presents - I have used a permanent marker to write name on them and then varnished them and they look amazing and are something very different. They are very good quality and excellent value for money. Highly recommend them
on 14 January 2013
Used to paint for hand made 'vintage' type christmas decorations for family and friends. Great size and with a hanging hole already punched. Great for hobby craft.
on 8 March 2014
Can't complain. I have just bought a woodburner so bought these to practice on. Cheap enough to experiment with and make lovely gift tags. I will definitely be getting some more.
on 19 March 2014
These are great for craft projects though a little over priced in my opinion. The small hole at the top is big enough to fit a keyring, string or a ribbon through.
on 20 June 2014
Hi
Many thanks for the lovely hearts - However the description is slightly misleading - Don't say 'Large' when they are only 8cm - I realise that the size was in the description but i read the first part and did not take in the last part saying the size.

Quick delivery, nice quality

Suzy Galbraith
on 24 March 2013
Great value for money. Has worked as a template for material hearts as well as being used in its own right. Would recommend
on 7 July 2014
I have bought these hearts several times and i am always happy with them. I use them for my craft business.
on 25 August 2013
They smelt of singed wood as the edges were slightly burnt. I will need to paint them to cover up.