Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 22 May 2013
I am becoming a real fan of this Author. Being 43 I am currently revisiting childrens sories and discovering new ones. I read FING first and that had me hooked. I look forward to reading more by this author. Great for children of all ages.
on 18 January 2012
This is a remarkable little story. When I was sent this to review, I thought `why the hell are they sending me this?" but after reading it & the reviews around the web, it does seem to have touched a chord with many people.

This is a short, very cute & well-written story but one with a certain edge to it. I think it would be fine for most kids although there is some interesting innuendo in it.

The humour is in there too. My advice is get it, read it yourself & decide if it's appropriate for your kids.

This is like a modern fairy tale & almost reads as if it is made to be created as an animation. I would like to have seen more pictures as I think they would have really added to it. I won't ruin the plot as it's a brisk read anyway but it tells the heart-wrenching tale of a very interesting & special dog...

This is not my normal tipple but I gotta say I enjoyed it, discretely tucked within the pages of my latest horror read. The character Dave the Mexican jumping flea is worth the price alone.

So, enjoy this modern doggie tale with all the character & warnings this tale comes with.
on 18 April 2013
My nearly 8 year old son and I really enjoyed this book! We read three chapters per night before bedtime, and my son always begged for another chapter :-). We both laughed our socks off at a certain goat scene...we must have laughed for ten minutes straight! We are looking forward to beginning our next Pappa G story, Fing.
on 14 May 2013
This is such a great story, absolutely adorable! I enjoyed it from start to finish! Yes its meant for children, but honestly if you want something light-hearted to cheer you up as an adult, give it a read! I really would love to see this made into a cartoon for TV! Its great!
on 19 April 2013
This book is brilliant, and I'm 64. Really a great read for all ages, I will read and 're-read it several times
on 13 April 2013
This book is a really good read it was so funny when i was reading it! I couldnt put the book down. This book is AMAZING!!!!!
on 18 April 2013
funny, well written, full of adventure. my 6 year old loved it, i would most definitely buy as a present for someone.
on 5 April 2013
My grandson and I thought this book was very funny, it was a good bedtime story with plenty of action
on 30 April 2013
It was a good story but I think that it was a little bit too short, very good story though
on 31 October 2012
Fantastic story that lets little one's imagination really work. My child loved this book. There are one or two words that are slighly "risque" but these can be quickly substituted.