on 8 January 2006
I found this CD very useful as I was studying NLP at University at the time. As I am a person with and audio preference I found it easy to digest and was able to listen to it on my way to and from work. The content is simple to understand and puts its subject matter into an everyday, commonsense context. I wish more texts were available in this format as I would personally find it easier to improve my knowledge and effectiveness almost effortlessly!
on 27 August 2009
I initially purchased the book which is excellent although you need to take a lot of time to understand the concepts fully and apply the learning. However I found the Audio book to be even better. The authors themselves do the talking and their voices are calming yet powerful. The audio does not follow the book exactly but gives an excellent interpretation of NLP. I found that it filled in any of the gaps that I had from reading the book. Highly recommended.
on 8 November 2010
The disc is very informative. The disc helps people to understand the various forms of communication. It explains how people use pictures, written word or feeling to understand information. Excellent piece of work.
on 16 January 2005
When I bought this tape set I was very open to developing my self confidence and improving my people skills. I found the information on the tapes quite obvious in some cases and felt that much of it was common sense. Some of the techniques discussed were interesting and useful to an extent but I found the exercises tedious and a bit too much effort. For me this tape was useful in that it made me realise that the only way to learn to understand and influence people is to get out and meet them.
on 20 September 2014
Excellent service, would definitely shop with these guys again, I highly recommend. Great audio book if your just starting out with NLP.
on 7 March 2014
a great cd .easy to understand and digest ,this leads you to understanding nlp and the impact for change nlp can have on peoples lives .
on 29 November 2009
these cds are factual, easy to listen to and good value. well worth the listen. The exercises on disc 3 are comprehensive and easy to follow. all in all a worthwhile purchase
on 5 March 2016
It was what I was looking for and didn't disappoint
on 17 September 2014