Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 14 May 2014
I was really pleased when my headset arrived, me and my boyfriend were looking for a way to communicate whilst playing online with one another and at first were just using our mobile phones however with doing this i was unable to listen to the sound of my game as i wouldn't be able to hear him properly.
We came across these and both purchased a pair and didn't have to wait long before they came. They were very easy to setup and i was really happy with the standard of them. You can adjust the volume of the microphone and the game sound so you have a choice of which you would prefer to hear louder. Having the game sound coming through is a great effect especially when playing games such as Dead Space3 and when talking to each other the quality is great and very clear. Not only do they provide everything i was looking for, they look pretty too and the ear cushions are very comfortable enabling you to wear them for long periods of time without your ears getting sore.
I would recommend this headset to every gamer, a great product for a reasonable price! :)
on 7 November 2013
AMAZING HEADSET & MY BOY LOVES IT. AS WIRELESS NO LEADS TO GET IN THE WAY OR TANGLE UP WITH OTHERS & NO RESTRICTIONS TO MOVEMENT OR PULLING ON LEADS. ONLY DOWNSIDE IS SEEMS TO GO THROUGH BATTERIES SO CONSIDERING BUYING RECHARGEABLE ONES. BEST HEADSET WE HAVE EVER HAD THOUGH.
on 11 October 2013
My son loves it could not wait to play his xbox as so as we came in door , peace in my camp cheers
on 28 February 2012
Really like these, look great, feel great and have great sound and chat, easy to set up(compared to turtle beach) been battering Battlefield 3 for 7 nights now and the batteries are still going strong. only gripe i have is the damn dials for volume and chat volume are on the ear cup and if like me you like to lounge about they always get knocked by a cushion also there is no stop range on the dial, it just keeps spinning so you dont quite know where you are! why companies dont but a little hinged cover over these dials defeats me its so simple!

Had turtle beaches before but the wires just bored me senseless and could not justify shelling out for the wireless, these headphones have met me halfway so i like them!
on 12 October 2014
hard to find a good headset thats wireless and this cheap i recomed to everyone that likes playing call of duty. they are so crystal clear i though i was in the game myself.
on 16 July 2012
I have had the tritton primer for about 3 months and if you play allot like 6 hours and you like comfort dont get this. after about 5-6 hours your ears start to hurt. But if play for 3-5 hours a time this is the headset for you very good sound nice mic i would recommend this to a average gamer.
on 10 October 2014
This has lasted well after hours of play by our 11 year old. Gets through a lot of AA batteries though so next time might not be so keen to get a wireless headset!
on 4 January 2015
I purchased this Tritton headset for my son at the end of November
2014. ONE MONTH LATER the volume controller on the headset - which
controls the volume of sound from other players - CEASED TO FUNCTION.
It just spins round and does not change the volume, which is now
permanently stuck at full volume. This means that everyone in the room,
including myself, have to listen to other players shouting - at full volume
- out of the headset.
This is just another example of shoddy Chinese
made electronic goods, whch presumably make a nice profit
for the importers, while delivering junk to British consumers.
on 27 August 2014
Solidly made from good quality materials, they look good and feel as though they'd take a few knocks without problem. The ergonomics are unfortunately diabolical. The shape of the ( small?) earpieces does not match the average shape or position of the human ear, the padding is too thin and too hard and they generally just feel blocky and hard on your head. Worst of all is the horrendous buzzing noise , even when not connected to anything! There are numerous grumbles online about this issue, and some users seem better at improving this than others, but for me ( and my 14 yr old they were bought for) it's unacceptable on a £56 wireless headset and so I'm afraid they are going back to Amazon for a refund, and we'll go with a Turtle Beach wireless upgrade to his existing X12s.
on 27 February 2014
Really comfy, deffo better than any razor headsets!! Very clear and super comfy for long gaming nights, no promblems. 5*****