5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your HS20
The item comes as an iPod screen protector, but surprisingly fits well onto the screen of the camera.
Very easy to put on and and is barely noticeable when fitted.
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by Jet

1.0 out of 5 stars Defeats the object of a Clear Screen
Many have enjoyed this product. I found these Screen guards to be a real problem. The main issue was removing the little stickers which proved impossible without leaving a sticky mark, even when pulling them off slowly. The end result was a dirty and stained Screen Guard, defeating the object of a clear screen to look at.

Will be contacting the seller to see...
Published 21 months ago by L. Heath

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your HS20, 24 Jan 2012
This review is from: 6 x Clear Screen Protectors for FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Very easy to put on and and is barely noticeable when fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 IN 1 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR FUJIFILM FINEPIX HS20 EXR - 3 LAYER DIGITAL CAMERA DISPLAY SAVER, 27 Mar 2012
it's a piece of strong sticky backed plastic [well that's what it seems like] but I wouldn't risk using sticky backed plastic like the stuff 'Blue Peter' was famous for !!
....I've only used one so far and it does the job perfectly! no distortion of picture on screen, easy to wipe finger marks off, I would say that I'd buy some more but I don't think I'll have to, I reckon they'll last as long as the camera...a deserved 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 May 2012
This arrived this morning and as I've never fitted a screen protector I was sceptical given the low price, but couldn't have been easier and no bubbles. I even took it off and on a few times to get the right alignment on my screen, still no bubbles. I got this for my fuji finepix HS20 EXR and it fits perfectly and I don't even notice its on the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, easy to use, 5 April 2012
Fenella "Avid reader of all sorts!" (Petersfield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I see that folks have had problems getting these onto their cameras without bubbles - I had no such problem, so I'm not sure where they went wrong! The one thing it's possibly missing is a piece of strong card to help push the bubbles out.

I had tried a different type of protector for my HS20 that didn't quite fit properly, and was a bit over-shiny. This is ideal, and the fact that I have 5 spare is brilliant - they'll definitely last the lifetime of the camera!

Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector - HS30EXR, 2 Oct 2012
Simple, cheap and essential. Bought these to use on my new Fujifilm Finepix HS30EXR and couldn't have asked for a more perfect fit.

Comes with a small square of lint free cloth to clean the original screen prior to fitting. Screen protector is a thin piece of pliable yet rigid plastic. A sheath of very thin plastic is positioned on either side of the protector with 2 extending labels attached clearly marked 1 (sticky side) and 2, so that it would be difficult to make a mistake when fitting. Simply clean the screen, start to peel off side 1 using the label, position the protector on the screen and using a stiff piece of card (or in my case a Bank Card - perfect size) smooth the screen protector into position as you continue to remove the plastic film. Once complete you can ensure it is firmly affixed with your fingers before removing the 2nd sheath, which protected the screen cover from any damage/scratches when fitting.

It should be noted that on my first attempt I didn't quite align it correctly, noticable about half way through fitting, so I simply removed it and started again, using the same protector. No marks from the re-peel and no loss of tackiness. Not even a hint of a bubble when fitting or re-fitting.

To be honest if I hadn't been the one to fit the protector I wouldn't even know it had one, as there is no impairment or distortion of the original screen. Perfectly sized so there is no overhang or shortened border around it. Excellent!

1.0 out of 5 stars Defeats the object of a Clear Screen, 25 Sep 2012
L. Heath (Battersea, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Will be contacting the seller to see what they think and to get a recommendation on something better.

My bad review is in no reflection of the seller's service. Product arrived in fast time and just before my weekend trip to Paris with my new camera, but didn't get to use this product, 3 failed attempts and I gave up. Sending all back for them to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for HS30 EXR Fujifilm camera, 12 Jun 2012
I have just fitted one of these screen protectors onto my camera and it went on a dream with no bubbles and certainly looks like it will do the jobs. An excellent product at an excellent price. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 30 May 2012
Not a lot to say really, perfect size, easy to fit, no bubbles, been on a month and no sign of movement, cheap and cheerful,arrived quickly too - thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 IN 1 CLEAR SCREEN., 21 April 2012
This item is very good fits the camera's viewing screen very well.It is easy to fit onto the screen i have it fitted to my camera about four weeks and i am very happy with it.I am using it on my Fuji x-s1.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 2 July 2014