on 4 December 2012
The quality and the size is perfect for your little one, an excellent 1st birthday or christening gift, a good weight for the price, well packed with gift box. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 31 January 2013
This bangle is gorgeous, heavy quality and great value for money. Note that it is only suitable for tiny wrists, ie: a baby, I've purchased for an averaged sized 1yr old, which is ideal.
on 23 June 2015
So disappointed in this. I don't know how anyone can give five stars if you received what I did! It wasn't silver it looked rusty and scratched it was just a mess.
review image review image
on 31 January 2013
I was very pleased with this item, it is very good quality and a brilliant price. It was delivered very quickly as well so i am very happy and know it will be a treasured gift as my niece gets older
on 4 February 2013
the bracelet arrived quicker than anticipated
it is really nice and is in a great gift box
i bought for my gt grandaughters christening and hope it will stay in the family
on 21 April 2013
Boiught this bracelet for our grand daughters christening and it so pretty and such good quality much the best I have bought abd with 7 grand daughters I should know .....
on 25 December 2012
very satisfied with my purchase,what more can i say, it will be a treasured memory of me to the recipient in her later life.
on 5 March 2013
this baby bangle is for my frends first grandchild it is a lovely gift and a keep sake when it know longer fits the child .i would recomend this bangle as a beautiful christening gift .
on 15 April 2013
When I bought this item it was at a really good price and I was a bit apprehensive about what the quality was going to be like. I was pleased and it made a delightful present.
on 2 May 2013
I bought this for my 15 month old granddaughter who absolutely loves it. Very pretty whilst also being a good heavy quality.