5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements
If you don't want the complication, expense and short battery life of a smartphone this would be ideal. It has an easy to use keypad, a clear screen, and is quad band so works in most countries.
I also like the flip lid which eliminates the risk of accidentally turning it on/off while in a bag - or of accidentally making emergency calls.
It is good for texts -...
Published on 16 May 2013 by PRK

3.0 out of 5 stars samsong c3520 review
Ordered from Amazon, came from Spain within dates given, instructions were in Italian visited samsong web site and downloaded instructions in English, the phone is new but a old model I have only given 3stars because the phone is way overpriced (she who must be obeyed says it is what she wants),flip top case and easy to use
Published 4 months ago by grumpy grandad

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 16 May 2013
PRK (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
It is good for texts - and if you really must get on the web it can do that too.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, simple phone, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
I like clam-shells and whilst this is rather out of date as a phone it works for me. Took some time to get used to how to write texts and use the fifferent features as there are no instructions of note and very different from my Motorola. Nice big buttons for someone like me with arthritis. Find it difficult to usefully use the internet and is very slow as has no wi-fi capability. Bluetooth connection to my car works a dream as long as I have the numbers saved to the phone - it can't read data from the SIM card. Very tactile body and holds its charge well so a long battery life.

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung c3520 mobile phone, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
Nothing wrong with this phone. It worked well as Samsung products do, the person I bought it for is pleased with it. She liked the finish and operating system and says it compares favourably with my Motorola Gleam+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent basic mobile, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
Great basic mobile,easy to use, light weight and does the job. The keyboard designed for 'normal' digits and the flip design a good feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung C3520 SIM free phone, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
I you don't require the cudos of walking around with the latest smart phone and you just wanna make calls and text, then this could well be for you! Best mobile phone I've owned. Love it cos it's like me........ simple!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just received it today - it is great!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
The phone arrived today and after popping in my SIM, I was connected to my provider, no problem. I made a few sms test messages, as well as phone calls to/from, and everything is fine.
The charger comes with a European two pin, but has a UK three pin adapter included in the box - which is good.
The BIG problem was that the operation/instruction sheet was in Italian!! Luckily, it was easy for me to handle the setup and select English as the preferred language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, nice, compact, easy to use and does what, it is meant for, like a charm., 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
This is a great phone, it is very easy to use this phone, the menus are simple and self explanatory, the battery back up is very good, But don't expect it to do everything a smart phone can do, perhaps it might almost do everything a smart phone can do except few things.
If you just want to talk and text this is a hassle free phone, and I like the flip design, convenient inside your pocket. And last not the least sound quality is good, it doesn't come with headphone,

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
This is the perfect phone to get for someone who needs to have a phone but is a bit anti-technology. It has a radio, large display numbers, and a Kevlar-like outer coating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung C3520, 20 Aug. 2013
A. J. Wilcock (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung C3520 SIM free mobile phone (Electronics)
Easy to use for a technophobe like me, although I confess I will not use most of what it does as I stick to text messages with the occasional phone call. Keys large enough for big fingers and screen pretty clear to read without my glasses! On first text use the keypad came up with different letters to those typed, so fighting my way through the techno-jargon in the instruction booklet (at least it came with one of those) I assumed that I hit the hash key. This works, but I have to redo this every so often, which is slightly annoying. Not happy - and puzzled - that it came with a recharging lead attached to a continental plug, so had to get the correct one separately in order to charge the phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars samsong c3520 review, 21 Feb. 2015