on 22 November 2012
I bought this handset for 2 months now, and I'm happy with it. Well made and elegant phone, looks much better, then one would think based on it's price. The screen looks good - obviously it's not "retina display", but for the price, it's good. Speaker and microphone also work fine, no trouble.
I tried different SIM cards, all worked just fine.
Samsung app store has some important apps, like facebook and twitter, and the phone comes with a built-in browser, so if you have 3G network, you don't have to live without internet.
Obviously, the processor has limited capabilities, so as the Bada OS, but again, if you want millions of apps, running all the same time, buy a Samsung
Galaxy S3 - this is an entry-level phone, but a well made one.
Can't find much better sim free handsets in this price range, money well spent.
on 19 December 2012
I bought the wave 723 a while back but found this cheaper model a much better option. Whilst it may not be a top of the range smartphone, i dont know what you expect when you are spending under £70. The touch screen is responsive, but the improvement upon the wave 723 is the layout and practicality of the menus. Whilst the bada app store may not be excellent, improvements are being made and it isn't as bad as some. The installed apllications are excellent (social hub, chat on, music hub, accuweather etc.) are all great too. One criticsism would be the touch senstive buttons at the bottom can ring people accidentaly if you are left handed when holding the phone.
A gbreat phone for the price. Avoid the rubbish wave 723 at all costs and go for this.
on 12 July 2013
Simple to use phone. No real complaints, phone is of reasonable size and quality. OS is simple and effective. would recommend for a young teen getting a first phone.
on 2 January 2013
Plus points
- great radio
- geat mp3
- camera fine
- phone-pc communication

Negative
- phone dials while in pocket or even shirt front pocket
- - turns on with a light pressure, normal movement in walking appears to be sufficient to unlock the screen, three further contacts will open the log and dial the most recently dialled number (and if on pay as you go, expend your credit)
- - when password protected mode - sos number button is exposed and has been known to dial
---- this is a fundamental flaw in my view ----- the phone must be used with a full case that covers the screen.

- the range of apps available under the Bada operating system is relatively small compared with Android.
on 26 September 2013
Although this was a gift and so I'm reluctant to be ungrateful I'm having huge problems with this phone. The handset just turns off (with the battery fully charged) for no reason - leave it sitting on a table and ping - it's off.

Similar problems of dialling as mentioned in reviews above - you think you have locked the screen but then find you have rung all your last callers.

I can't get the internet settings to work and the keypad for my obviously huge fingers means I backspace each time I hit "m". Very frustrating - give me back my bog standard Nokia :(
on 22 September 2012
This was a lovely item, just as described, even better.. Im totally loving it.. Will surely recommend to others about the products..
on 7 June 2013
its really a nice phone.i am fully satisfied with it.i was confused when I ordered it but when I received it I just release
on 30 October 2012
Quite frankly, if I could give this phone less than 1 star, I would.

I bought this phone about 4 weeks ago and I wish I had returned it. This phone is NOT a smartphone. Do not know how it can be classified as a 'smartphone' when it is absolutely rubbish. Not worth the money, could quite easily get a better phone for a lesser price.

Very very slow, horrendous touchscreen, poor amount of apps available and doesn't do basic things that would make sense, e.g save usernames/passwords for facebook etc (which is very time consuming constantly putting that in with such a bad touchscreen), the screen freezes often & always clicks on links that I haven't clicked on.

I would discourage anyone from wasting their money on this phone.
on 3 March 2014
I bought this last year as a kind of temporary phone whilst in the UK. Pros are that it's simple enough to operate, the touch screen is good and the battery life is really good. The downside is that it runs on the samsung bada operating system, which hopefully they have given up on by now, as it really is very poor. For the price though, it's not a bad phone and the camera is ok for stills and video.
on 16 November 2013
Bought this just to tied me over,not great at keeping its charge,not the speediest of phones,but like I said will do the job till I get my samsung s4,so knew what I was buying really

See one answered question