4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for decent quality
Good quality muslin squares, I ordered the white and mint ones (I've included a photo of the mint one to give you an idea of the colour as it's not in the preview) and they're all uniform in size and as soft as you'd expect new muslin to be (nothing a wash with fabric conditioner didn't sort out!) No problems with using them so far.

Although they did show up...
Published 2 months ago by iheartmerlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
These have done exactly what they said they would. They are a good price arrived promptly. Possibly a little bit too thin but fine.
Published 13 months ago by felicity lees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for decent quality, 2 Mar. 2015

Although they did show up smelling of cigarette smoke, which is disappointing given the nature of the product (I checked because I had seen another review saying the same thing). However, given the price I was happy to wash them before use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Muslin perfection, 4 May 2014
It's difficult to get excited about muslin cloths, but being on child number two and having experienced fraying, bobbling and stretching these have been excellent. Three months in and many washes later and still looking in great condition. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for muslin cloths (not something I ever expected to write!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 13 Mar. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells of smoke..., 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 6 x SUPREME QUALITY MUSLIN SQUARES 100% COTTON 72X 72CM ,PLEASE CHOOSE THE COLOURS FROM THE OPTION (Apparel)
I was disappointed to discover on delivery that these Muslins smelt of cigarette smoke. It may be that the smokey smell is the result of a chemical used in the production process. Either way it is not satisfactory for a baby product. I would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb. 2014
P. A. Williams (uk) - See all my reviews
Lovely and large, I bought three pink for my granddaughter and three blue for my grandson...I keep them at my house for when they have sleep overs. They wash really well and are lovely and soft after the first wash. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Dec. 2013
These are great quality and the mint coloured ones are often admired as they are a lovely, unusual colour. They wash well and absorb baby milk really well, highly recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars minty cream, 7 Oct. 2013
Good sized and quality material - will be cutting in half as so big. Lovely soft colours and price for quantity you get

5.0 out of 5 stars Muslin Squares, 7 Oct. 2013
I was so delighted to find that Amazon sold these muslin squares. Previously I had bought them from a chemist - but when I tried to buy more - they no longer stocked them. I use them for drying my face after washing - and they are absolutely lovely.
Bigger than the ones I bought preiously - and wash and dry in no time. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 20 Aug. 2013
I love these muslins, they are bigger than average, they wash well and they also look great.
And I like a Turkish cotton quality ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value muslin squares...., 16 April 2015
Arrived in no packaging bar envelope it was delivered in, did not bother me....they arrived in great condition and for the price they are very good value and will help with breastfeeding and cleaning after baby.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›