Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 May 2012
I personally think this is a great CD, and would definitely recommend it to anyone who has enjoyed previous 'Punk Goes Pop' titles, or CDs that are similar. In my copy, included was also a few extra songs from 'Fearless Records', which only adds to the value of the product. The only reason I haven't given this CD the 5th star is because there are a few songs I don't really like, but then that's just down to personal taste. Of the songs/bands I do like, their covers are great! :)
on 4 August 2013
This is punk like you have never heard it before. All the songs are chart hits that we have all heard (so you will know the tune and probably the words) but they are rocked up. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT.
on 20 February 2013
Love this album so much definatly going to be recommending to people (: got here in resenable time too (:
on 23 November 2015
The actual cd was Good but the circle that keeps the cd in place inside the case was broke
on 17 November 2015
Great album
on 18 September 2014
Awesome cd
on 12 January 2012
I received this CD with no fuss and promptly. The condition was impecible and the bonus CD is brilliant. Will recommend to friends.
on 27 March 2013
This was a used item so the case was broken and scratched. The cd was fine so my daughter was happy.